XFL Return

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Will it start w/o a kick-off where two players injure themselves as they run and dive for the ball?

God strike me dead but I wouldn't and do not watch any of the "professional" leagues (maybe the NHL) because none of them are what I understand sports to be. One night I caught myself watching the CFL and it was refreshing as I didn't notice a bunch of retards on the field. That's not to say there are none but American pro leagues can have one identify such fools by watching for a minute or so. Turn them on and it is a hoodlum fest.

I just watch IMSA at this point.

Spring football would be cool.

If the play is good I can see this being popular, but not with NASCAR execs.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Will it start w/o a kick-off where two players injure themselves as they run and dive for the ball?

God strike me dead but I wouldn't and do not watch any of the "professional" leagues (maybe the NHL) because none of them are what I understand sports to be. One night I caught myself watching the CFL and it was refreshing as I didn't notice a bunch of retards on the field. That's not to say there are none but American pro leagues can have one identify such fools by watching for a minute or so. Turn them on and it is a hoodlum fest.

I love football but the most unappealing aspect of the NFL for me are the personalities. No class, selfish, and humble isn't even in their vocabulary. If you asked every player who the greatest at their position ever was, half of them would say themselves.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I love football but the most unappealing aspect of the NFL for me are the personalities. No class, selfish, and humble isn't even in their vocabulary. If you asked every player who the greatest at their position ever was, half of them would say themselves.
I always thought the end zone crap and smack talking should be left for the kids in college. When you become peofessional, act it and like a grown up.

Blah, grilling used to be a Saturday thing but has gone to Sundays now that our kids are doing sport and dance activities in Saturday.

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
"Jeremy Clarkson...Fail" (ha, you guys every see that episode of Top Gear?)

XFL....Fail

Now is the time to try it again, but it's just going to fail. I read somewhere it's 2 years away anyway. I suppose if the NFL continues it's downward nosedive, then the XFL may have a chance in 2 years time.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
"Jeremy Clarkson...Fail" (ha, you guys every see that episode of Top Gear?)

XFL....Fail

Now is the time to try it again, but it's just going to fail. I read somewhere it's 2 years away anyway. I suppose if the NFL continues it's downward nosedive, then the XFL may have a chance in 2 years time.
FoxSports will have the next superbowl then, you won't see kneeling on FoxNews anymore, lol

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread