xmp day recap

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Why? :shrug:

Well it doesnt help when Juan talks so much & tell Eric about every thing :nonono: So of course he mentioned to Eric u told me that Eric didnt like me. :dw: So he gets the Hint & starts making fun of me not hitting 12's.

:burnout: Yeah Eric doesnt like me :p But he Hates u.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Well it doesnt help when Juan talks so much & tell Eric about every thing :nonono: So of course he mentioned to Eric u told me that Eric didnt like me. :dw: So he gets the Hint & starts making fun of me not hitting 12's.

Freakin Juan :nonono: :bash: :kaboom:

:burnout: Yeah Eric doesnt like me :p But he Hates u.
I know...:loser:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
]Ur Vert had rattles?

Well if that went away im sure the subs must be helping out alot.

yep, since this was my first vert i thought it was normal top-related noises. glad it went away! :)

So whats the next mod besides the Rollcage? :D :thumbsup:
Im going to get u addicted....just like i got Juan addicted to the track :burnout:

i dunno, maybe a nice big gaudy hood ornament or those led windshield washer fluid squirters. ;-) i'm pretty sure i'm going to hold off on everything else until the rollcage is done. maybe i'll do the irs bushings soon too. coilovers are a little further in the future.

stang99

What do sub frames cost installed approximately? Did they weld them with the car on the ground over a pit?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
the subs were 250 installed out the door and were welded using a lift. he even filled up the dent i put in my right rear torque box area when i put the car on jackstands in the wrong place. :bash:

stang99

So, he does not subscribe to the theory that the lift can torque the car funny and that the best way to do the subs is on the ground with normal loads on the car?

stang99

You are going to a nice shop with lots of nice tools so they did it correctly. I figured as much. I would like subframes just for the jacking support since my under car looks really pitted from all the jacking to change tires.

Originally posted by FuShnickens
my bad, should've specified that they used the alignment lift rather than the "finger" type that go under the frame.

stang99

$44000 for an alienment is a little rich for me. I'll take my chances at the local tire store. They do it by eye and with string. Or did youmean that his machine cost $44000?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Haha Tetge... the machine runs $44k, and an alignment runs ~$80 per Eric the owner, or ~$180 per one of the employees (Just a little confusion).

stang99

Too bad that shop is so far away from LACR, where I live. I'd like to see all the cool stuff. And, there is a model to entertain you while you wait.
But, I have to get back to work because AMWalker has to put speakers in the ice chest so that he can play country music for PModdy while he's in the chest. About 6 hours of Riva ought to purge his mind and make him see the light.

CobraRLC

Established Member
Cam,
We made the suggestion that MW stop by the SVT DAY. I will send an email to Glenn the Photographer this week as a reminder......

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Cam,
We made the suggestion that MW stop by the SVT DAY. I will send an email to Glenn the Photographer this week as a reminder......
Cool...that would be a nice touch...it was good too that there were several of you at XMP...maybe it will carry a little weight with them..make the SVT Day worthy of a couple of bikini clad "representatives" of the website :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread