xmp day recap

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Tetge has brought his post whoring game up to an all new level...he is operating in full stealth mode, having switched his status to "invisible" for the purpose of the undetected sniper post :lol:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Elsie doesn't exist on this board. She always disappears.
Elise, not Elsie. Elise, Elise, Elise. Get my future wife's name right!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I hope she looked better in person than in the pics. :p

Well, not too many people saw those pics.:nonono: coughfagscough

But, yeah she looks a little whorish, but I liked her. She does look better in person. You should've seen her ass. It was NICE. I took a look at her pics on MustangWorld, and it seem she's put on a few lbs since then, but I think she looked just fine to me. Just a little more cushion for the pushin.

GREAT ASS!:-D

Oh, and Adam... you can marry her after I divorce her. Hehe, Adam gets sloppy seconds.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Well, not too many people saw those pics.:nonono: coughfagscough

But, yeah she looks a little whorish, but I liked her. She does look better in person. You should've seen her ass. It was NICE. I took a look at her pics on MustangWorld, and it seem she's put on a few lbs since then, but I think she looked just fine to me. Just a little more cushion for the pushin.

GREAT ASS!:-D

Oh, and Adam... you can marry her after I divorce her. Hehe, Adam gets sloppy seconds.

That shot of Juan gettin his swerve on with her is one of my favorites...:thumbsup:

I think George has been replaced as the prime suspect, eh? :idea:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
That shot of Juan gettin his swerve on with her is one of my favorites...:thumbsup:

I think George has been replaced as the prime suspect, eh? :idea:

I was just spittin a little game playa. She don't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer, but who cares with that ass. She was cute too. Kinda pouty lips... dsls. She's getting her own website pretty soon... elisebellvon.(com,net,org?)

I did some ring shopping today.

I really hope we can get them down there for the SVT day. Man if we do, I hope the managers at McCoy-Mills don't kick the bikini girls off their property.

Users who are viewing this thread