XMP Warning

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
you only get evicted when you don't pay your bill

that being said i will be curious to see their new shop. glad to hear they are opening up again

Dude, Just like the honeymoon phase when he opened up XMP!! The same will more then likely happen when the new place is open for business.

Unless the dude has had a change in attitude of how he conducts business and treats his customers after the (Honeymoon phase) it will be more of the same!!

For future new customers and people that want to give him another shot at their backside, hope it works out ……. :nonono:

Chris, If you decide to let them work on the Cobra……..Let me know if he bought you a drink or dinner before the deed :dw: :-D

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
dmark101 said:
speaking of which, mr. sinergy hasn't let me know about my peeling and bubbling powdercoating yet. :(

You mean the powdercoating that I got back to you within a couple of days of you dropping it off with me at no charge to you?

You are welcome.;-)

BISKIT

Sinergy Motorsports
Established Member
bda1855 said:
Yeah Customer Service > Mark...

he lacks the ability to provide top notch customer service.. he gets scatterbrained... WHEN YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM he does a good job..

I hope that in light of the past couple of months your opinion on this has changed somewhat. ;-)

Last edited:

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
BISKIT said:
I hope that in light of the past couple of months your opinion on this has changed somewhat. ;-)

Mark has helped me out several times, and I HAVE ALWAYS gotten great work from him...

i think he just needs more help sometimes as its just him answering phones and getting quotes and running around...

i think once he gets a feel for the business things will be excellant...

The issues posted above about XMP have nothing to do with mark or Sinergy motorsports. Senergy is Mark's company alone, before when he worked with Eddie Gomaex at Stangwerks it was difficult for him to perform certain tasks do to space and financical contrants, but i think since starting his new venture with teh Icon boys he has stepped it up significantly... i know larry does great work, i have taken several cars there and they all get repaired.... and the price is a lot better then most..

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
First off, I am shocked to all hell to hear about the past troubles with Eric and XMP!!! I have spent well over $10K at that shop and I NEVER, and I repeat...NEVER have had an issue with the work preformed on my 96 GT Vert or on my 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert.

XMP was the shop I took my Cobra to the day after I bought it to install a complete Accufab Single Blade TB & Ported Plenum and MagnaFlow Magnapacks & Catted X Pipe. The Cobra had around 115 miles on the trap when I pulled into the shop and Larry did a good, quick job getting me back on the road so I could make the fun trip back across the Ortgea Hwy…lol Check out my sig and over ½ of the work was preformed by XMP and the rest by Superior Automotives (8lb Lower/Stock Upper & Gatorback Belt / Apten Ported Blower.)

Every time I called Eric, he was willing and able to fit me in, do the job and get my Stangs back to me same day except once. That day we <XMP and I> had to wait for delivery of the parts to arrive to complete the install (MM Front/Rear Coil-Overs & CC Plates and Baer Eradi-Speed Rotors w/Mystic inserts) and the shop drove me to a local rental, paid for a car and I was on my way off again. Came back the next morning, parts arrived at/around 9:45'ish and my Cobra was back on the road by 1PM!!! I have to say, I was never offered lunch or dinner by Eric (why no love Eric…?) but was offered a slice or two of pizza many times by Larry who is a Stand Up Man and OUTSTANDING Tech!!

I am returning to SoCal in a few weeks from working/living in Iraq since Jan'05 and will look up XMP if they are operational.

One additional off note...Eric never sent me the XMP Hats and t-shirts I tried to order so I could give them away to fellow Stangrs out here in Iraq. Hell, we were going to take pictures and send them back too. From reading this post, I now know the reasons why and I do wish him well in his future endeavors!!!

~ DEF :beer:

00saleen136

Erik

He is still around. I see him every so often floating around aliso viejo and barnes and nobles and stuff. I dont say hi, just see him. I think the guy is a thief! Give me you number 00saleen136, next time I see I will call you and you can come get him!

Yeah, I hear he is back in businees with Hillbank Motorsports...Call me - I am working on getting the DA of Orange County to go after him. 619-247-5501

00saleen136

Good Luck

First off, I am shocked to all hell to hear about the past troubles with Eric and XMP!!! I have spent well over $10K at that shop and I NEVER, and I repeat...NEVER have had an issue with the work preformed on my 96 GT Vert or on my 04 Mystichrome Cobra Vert.

XMP was the shop I took my Cobra to the day after I bought it to install a complete Accufab Single Blade TB & Ported Plenum and MagnaFlow Magnapacks & Catted X Pipe. The Cobra had around 115 miles on the trap when I pulled into the shop and Larry did a good, quick job getting me back on the road so I could make the fun trip back across the Ortgea Hwy…lol Check out my sig and over ½ of the work was preformed by XMP and the rest by Superior Automotives (8lb Lower/Stock Upper & Gatorback Belt / Apten Ported Blower.)

Every time I called Eric, he was willing and able to fit me in, do the job and get my Stangs back to me same day except once. That day we <XMP and I> had to wait for delivery of the parts to arrive to complete the install (MM Front/Rear Coil-Overs & CC Plates and Baer Eradi-Speed Rotors w/Mystic inserts) and the shop drove me to a local rental, paid for a car and I was on my way off again. Came back the next morning, parts arrived at/around 9:45'ish and my Cobra was back on the road by 1PM!!! I have to say, I was never offered lunch or dinner by Eric (why no love Eric…?) but was offered a slice or two of pizza many times by Larry who is a Stand Up Man and OUTSTANDING Tech!!

I am returning to SoCal in a few weeks from working/living in Iraq since Jan'05 and will look up XMP if they are operational.

One additional off note...Eric never sent me the XMP Hats and t-shirts I tried to order so I could give them away to fellow Stangrs out here in Iraq. Hell, we were going to take pictures and send them back too. From reading this post, I now know the reasons why and I do wish him well in his future endeavors!!!

~ DEF :beer:

No Eric and XMP is no longer around he took everybobies money and took off when he and his wife started having problems. He defrauded a lot of people. I would stay far away from him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread