OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Girth said:
Wow thats a bummer! OCSnk I think that's my Cobra in your sig lol

Yes, one of 3 beauties at the cup…..some time back:rockon:

SRT Handz

Banned
This really sucks about all this XMP BS.....Thats why i do all my own work on my car and dont let little BS shops touch my stuff. Only my hands and a Authorized Ford dealership touches my car....and my wonderfull, Hole in the Wall, POS looking Tranny Shop that i go to in the LBC that looks like dump in the ghetto but work on high end race cars.

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
ROB....Nobody shows up at the Cup anymore on sundays. I usually go to the PAG meet on saturdays, but yesterday ( feb 3rd ) the Irvine Police had six cruisers watching that place like a hawk. They had a great turnout and brought out the 2004 SEMA Shelby Cobra that looks like it's finished in Chrome.

shanesimps

Established Member
He is still around. I see him every so often floating around aliso viejo and barnes and nobles and stuff. I dont say hi, just see him. I think the guy is a thief! Give me you number 00saleen136, next time I see I will call you and you can come get him!

Rev Happy

Established Member
He's easy to find. Just go to any local drifting event at Irwindale or California Speedway and he'll mostly likely be there with the Falken Mustang team or showing off his ugly ass mach 1... That guy has always been a big dork to me...:shrug:

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
redocmach1 said:
OUT OF BUSNESS I KNOW THE INSIDE ON THIS Shit but cant say anythin for about 2 weeks

DAMN you have to fill us in- I knew Eric back when he was working at the Ford service bay by the Spectrum. He's always done good, timely, cost-relevent work for me so I'm totally shocked, but hearing more and more bad news about XMP.. He had a great thing going, but sounds like he let it all go to chit..

And yeah, I thought it was funny that his answering machine was 3 months old, his phone was changed and the website was not updated.. never got a response to an email I sent about some work back in Dec. either.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the door of the av shop had an eviction notice with the business owner's name :shrug:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Rev Happy said:
He's easy to find. Just go to any local drifting event at Irwindale or California Speedway and he'll mostly likely be there with the Falken Mustang team or showing off his ugly ass mach 1... That guy has always been a big dork to me...:shrug:

There's one next Saturday/Sunday at Irwindale..

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
if he screwed me like he did you guys, i'd break his face open..
now hows that for taking action?
but yea, that's why i tool myself. if i mess up, it's on me.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
HAHA XMP is out of Business, the guy has no Legal Right to accept work under the XMP name, dont give him a dime..

Larry who was the XMP mechanic WHO ACTUALLY BUILT THE FALKEN CAR is working out of a shop in Rancho now, he does fast quality work.

I believe the shop is Sinergy Motorsports? i have the number if anyone wants work done... larry is good, he is the reason XMP built so many decent cars, when Eric touched a car it turned to crap.. he is a crook, and will be going to jail for fraud if he shows his face to the judge..

redocmach1

Established Member
lets just say if eric wasnt such an idiot and accepted an offer he was given with a dealership his shop would still be running and in top shape.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
dmark101 said:
speaking of which, mr. sinergy hasn't let me know about my peeling and bubbling powdercoating yet. :(

Yeah Customer Service > Mark...

he lacks the ability to provide top notch customer service.. he gets scatterbrained... WHEN YOU CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM he does a good job..

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
haha wow i didnt realize so many people had trouble with xmp..i had an oil change done there and they double gasketed the filter and flushed out the whole system. then shortly after the motor spun a rod bearing!! i took it to him when i first started hearing a slight knock and he said it was nothing couple days later knock got louder and louder took it to him again and THEN he told me it was a spun bearing! i told him that it was from the oil change and he denied everything!! and about how he takes forever with cars....when i did go there! there were cars that had been there for 1-2 YEARS++ oh yeah and i got a cat back installed there and it kept knocking on my rear sway bar i later found out it wasn't the right kit for my car it was for a 99-00. oh and did not like the disrespect when he would "test drive" my car! he would drive out to the street and then all i hear is him WOT on it up and down the street. and about them taking customers cars.. if you leave it there they will take it to get lunch/ run erands/ etc. even drive it home!! thats all i can think of off the top of my head

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
An XMP representative posted on our boards indicating that there will be a new shop. For any of you that have been screwed, this may be your opportunity to recoup your losses through them or with legal persuasion.....

http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12337&page=2

XMP UPDATE

OK, to start... XMP isnt out of business, just on a hiatus until the new facility is ready. the original new shop they had a lease offer out on fell through because the CUP didnt go through for the automotive use for the city.

XMP completed their entire 5 year lease, but went month to month because they were working on getting into a new larger facility. The current lease rate is Aliso Viejo was up to $3.30/sqft which made the new lease payment way too much for the space they had. Figure $9000/mo for 2700sqft!?!

In regards to "screwing" anyone, We are a stand up company and we will stand behind all of the old work that XMP had performed. They have never used old or used parts on any car we have ever done and never will. We can back that with receipts as well. Any old customer with any bad blood please PM us for our personal e-mail and we can get things right, and yes we are publicly saying we will try to make this right for any old customer of XMP.

The company had a few issues, too many customers, always tried to please everyone by taking the time to talk to everyone, and not having enough room. Those issues have been remedied. The new location they are opening up in in Irvine is MUCH larger, with 5 more technicians, 6 full racks, an in ground dyno, and full CNC equipment. There is a new partner is the mix now with a new coporation that will give XMP a whole new image much like the one they had. He will be taking care of the business side of things so that Eric can focus solely on the custom rides.

In regards to things falling apart, it's quite the contrary... XMP will be bigger and better than ever with only the best parts, and the best techs. And as far as the divorce goes, try working 16 to 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 5 years and see if you can hold a marriage together. He now is dating a beauiful young model that just did a shoot for EuroTuner and will be modeling for Superformance at the Long Beach Grand Prix next month.
So think of it this way, he just traded in the older fox chassis Stang for a shiny new '07 Shelby CS8! ;-)

There will be another update with the new opening info for everyone soon.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
VENOM98 said:
An XMP representative posted on our boards indicating that there will be a new shop. For any of you that have been screwed, this may be your opportunity to recoup your losses through them or with legal persuasion.....

http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12337&page=2

XMP UPDATE

OK, to start... XMP isnt out of business, just on a hiatus until the new facility is ready. the original new shop they had a lease offer out on fell through because the CUP didnt go through for the automotive use for the city.

XMP completed their entire 5 year lease, but went month to month because they were working on getting into a new larger facility. The current lease rate is Aliso Viejo was up to $3.30/sqft which made the new lease payment way too much for the space they had. Figure $9000/mo for 2700sqft!?!

In regards to "screwing" anyone, We are a stand up company and we will stand behind all of the old work that XMP had performed. They have never used old or used parts on any car we have ever done and never will. We can back that with receipts as well. Any old customer with any bad blood please PM us for our personal e-mail and we can get things right, and yes we are publicly saying we will try to make this right for any old customer of XMP.

The company had a few issues, too many customers, always tried to please everyone by taking the time to talk to everyone, and not having enough room. Those issues have been remedied. The new location they are opening up in in Irvine is MUCH larger, with 5 more technicians, 6 full racks, an in ground dyno, and full CNC equipment. There is a new partner is the mix now with a new coporation that will give XMP a whole new image much like the one they had. He will be taking care of the business side of things so that Eric can focus solely on the custom rides.

In regards to things falling apart, it's quite the contrary... XMP will be bigger and better than ever with only the best parts, and the best techs. And as far as the divorce goes, try working 16 to 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 5 years and see if you can hold a marriage together. He now is dating a beauiful young model that just did a shoot for EuroTuner and will be modeling for Superformance at the Long Beach Grand Prix next month.
So think of it this way, he just traded in the older fox chassis Stang for a shiny new '07 Shelby CS8! ;-)

There will be another update with the new opening info for everyone soon.

that sounds like excuses to me. no one made anyone work 24/7. its your own fault if you can't handle the pressure. try another profession. that's my view

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
you only get evicted when you don't pay your bill

that being said i will be curious to see their new shop. glad to hear they are opening up again

Users who are viewing this thread