xx Second Club Sticker

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Hey guys, Im trying to locate a XX Second Club Sticker. Ive seen the plain ones of the Lightning Logo, but thats not the one Im trying to find. My friend has one where its like a cartoonish hot rod style drawing of the L with 12second club under it. I want one like that only saying 11seconds for when tracks open up in a month or 2. Does anyone know where I can find this sticker ?? Ive looked everywhere I could think of but Im not having any luck, and my friend doesnt remember where he got it. Thanks in advance.

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Well it was a cartoonish version of the truck kinda like this one
3508756_240x240_Front.jpg

Just his says 12second club under it and doesnt have the BOLT on top...

Last edited:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member

Chux, I like those stickers but, theres no way I'm putting bumber sticker on my truck. It would have to be small in comparison...Does anyone else make this style?

Svtperformance...Hint Hint... I recommend a catalog or all that goodies have pages/site for all the svt members. My girl would kill me with all the memorobila that I would bring home..lol... Sid or Larry any input?
[/B][/U]

Thx chris:beer: "you's rock"

cthunder

Established Member
better make sure you can back it up 1st before you put it on... nothing is more embarrasing than rolling a 13 through the lights healthy with an 11 sec sticker on there. I have a friend that did, that and we still rag on him to this day. He was running his mouth all winter how fast his car was, but never tested it out.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
9 second thong, ok now thats! funny right there, wonder where the 11 second boxers are :)

FordFanStan

Established Member
The SoCalLoc merchandise is invalid now to my knowledge. Yes I'll be the first one to admit we have a Site Admin that does nothing for us. I tried purchasing some of that merchandise, (not the thong lol), a while back and it accepted my card and I never got anything?... Stan

Users who are viewing this thread