Y2k cobra wheels on terminators? do you got some pics

masterjr33

Established Member
I am considering a set of y2k cobra wheels on my terminator. I would like to see if anyone has some pics of this set up prior to me installing. to get an idea how they look.

none chrome if you have any.

thanks in advance.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Not to be an ass, but please reconsider your wheel choice. I know it is your car and ultimately your decision, but please, don't do it.

TClark22

Established Member
35xyux.jpg

go 18" afs reps...its not that they are bad looking wheels because they are not...but they don't go with a terminator.

coposrv

Established Member
Don't have a pic but I have seen a TR coupe on satin cobra Rs and it looked great.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Heres my old 03 with real y2k wheels. I got some hate from the internets but I liked them. I had a brembo front brake upgrade and these cleared. There was also a guy out here who road raced a torch red and had these on and it looked really good imo. Most people dont seem to like them but I never thought they were bad at all. Ignore the v6 rockers on the car. Guy before had done a full 00 R conversion on this car and I was in the process of returning back to stock 03.

Mustang007.jpg

Mustang004.jpg

Pics00013.jpg

Mustang012.jpg

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I was looking around for a near mint set of silver 2000R wheels but couldn't find a set that didn't need refinishing due to damage, so I went with silver staggered FR500's.

I think the 2000 Cobra R wheels look great, not sure where the bandwagon hate came from?

If you can find a clean set, I say go for it.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
They look good in some Cobras, others they look bad. There are still quite a few better sets of wheels out there for the money though IMO.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I dont see any hate for the wheels at all. Those wheels don not look goos on 03/04 Cobras.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
go for it. They look fine on a mustang. just don't do something stupid like spending over $3k for a set of wheels that'll do the same job as those y2k

Users who are viewing this thread