Ya'll should have been at my church this morning!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Hey,
For a July 4th celebration, we had over 200#s of ribs and then also plates of hotdogs, salads, and a whole table of desserts. That's a lot considering there were only about 100 people there eating (some left to eat lunch w/ family). It was great. . . .and messy :) A lot of people may not like Baptists, but we do know how to eat :thumbsup:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
lol...southern baptist SOUTHERN :thumbsup: sounds good

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
We had BBQed steaks, salads, beans,garlic bread and about 25 desserts at church a few weeks ago. Needless to say, I pigged out. I'm also Baptist. :thumbsup:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Hehe. If ya'll want to come to my church in a few months, we're having a lot of fried turkey w/ some other stuff :D Maybe by then I'll have the Paxton Novi 1000 install on my car and whistling away under my hood :thumbsup: :D Actually SNCboom, we're Independent Baptist, close to Southern Baptist though :rolling:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
i always did like like baptist churches, alot better than catholic churches IMO. but then again its all the same, we worship the same God.:thumbsup:

ssssnake

Established Member
Maybe they learned that from Italian grandmothers! I don't know, but it works. Wednesday night dinners, yum!

Users who are viewing this thread