Yeah Baby eat that Camaro up!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Nice Kill OP. There are a few here but non have tried but recently a new black SS just showed up. He flew by me yesterday morning heading to base. Of course the speed limit went from 65 to 45 and when i slowed, he shot around me still doing 65. I hope i see him on the Interstate.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Nice kill! I LOL'd at the truck driver comment! Sure hope the guy didn't take out one of those 72 month loans on that Camaro. That would be like a 6 year sentence to San Quentin, just counting the days until he could trade it in!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
^ lol thats hilarious..i do not like these new camaros at all..i like the new challengers way more, a white with the black r/t side stripes and a 6spd with tinted windows and chrome rims is jsut godly looking...LIKE MOVIE DIRTY HAROLD..make my day

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Went out to eat tonight. Coming back we turn at the light right in front of a new yellow Camaro SS. The Camaro speeds up when the light changes and catches up to us. He is a guy in his 40's with what looks like his adult son with him. We give him a rev at the light. He doesn't rev back. We don't think he wants to play but we are ready anyway . The light change and he hits it hard we stay even through first . We give it as much as we can in 2nd without busting the 335 DR's loose. By the time we hit 3rd we are 5-6 cars ahead we run up to about 95 and have a 8-10 car lead. At the next light we tell him his car sounds good [it did]. He replied "it isn't bad for a 425 hp Camaro."

The light changes and we let the Camaro take the hit again. This time we stick at least 10 cars on him and shut it down. At the next light we gave him a thumbs up but he didn't return the gesture. He goes straight at the next light. A new F350 Ford truck pulls up next to us rolls his window down and yells "Yeah baby eat that Camaro up!" I had to chuckle a little at the truck driver. :lol1: Damn that Camaro really did sound good though.

Its the first 2010 SS that we have raced and I have been wondering how they run.

Well, considering you have almost 400 more rwhp I wouldn't expect anything different! Kinda like clubbing baby seals. They don't have a chance.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Well, considering you have almost 400 more rwhp I wouldn't expect anything different! Kinda like clubbing baby seals. They don't have a chance.

Pretty much. But he was the one who speed up to catch us and he made the first move. I just wanted to see how a SS runs. It runs OK I guess.

Last edited:

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member

Haha! You said clubbing baby seals!

Nice kill OP. Too bad for the Camaro owner. It probably was his first race against a new GT500 and it happend to be a monster 700rwhp GT500 to boot.

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
With that much power, im surprised u didnt put 20 cars on him

It was probably worse than I originally estimated. I did kind of felt bad about taking the shine off his new toy in front of his son. It was probably "Dad I thought you said this thing was fast."

Ralo

Established Member
I ended up beside one on a cool night and the guy took the jump, I jump in mine and it spun hard put I still pulled but there wasn't much room so I shutdown. He kind of just looked shocked lol I rolled my window down and told him it looked good and he told me the same then we were on our way. I might have ask him to go t a better spot if I wasn't in need of tires really bad.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
its gotten to the point where there are more of them than v8 mustangs in my town.

its only 6000 peeps but i bet there are at least 9 of them around now.

I am trying to talk my neighbor into racing my mach just to see, he will prolly win but it would be fun to see how it will stack up.

I asked him if it was an ls1 ls2 or ls3 and he said oh its the big v8
he said he was at the dealership to buy a malibu and saw it and bought it. so i am guessing he cant drive, so that is going to be my main advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread