Yeah buddy! Went to MIR today and Lou's time is well within reach.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
bigdave03svt said:
moosse,your the man and thanks for letting me use the MTs.......:D

Allen was kind enough to let me use his brand new 325/50/15s on new draglites on sun. and the first time on the track with them i went my first 10sec pass. 10.98@129 w/ 1.67 60'....the next time around his big a$$ tires broke my car...lol:D

sorry to highjack but Allen deserves regognition for his generosity to the cause haha:beer:
Congrats Dave on joining the 10 second club!

Pretty good 1/4 mile weekend for the MACA: Almo runs what is probably the second fastest stock boost time in internet recorded history of the Terminator. And bigdave03svt and MYSTIC MAMA (in drag) both join the 10 second club. Great job folks!

Almo

Established Member
Here are time slips for my two quickest runs.

11.32 @ 122.38
1132march25.jpg

11.59 @ 122.88
1159march25.jpg

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Congrats Dave on joining the 10 second club!

Pretty good 1/4 mile weekend for the MACA: Almo runs what is probably the second fastest stock boost time in internet recorded history of the Terminator. And bigdave03svt and MYSTIC MAMA (in drag) both join the 10 second club. Great job folks!

Mystic Mama's car only!:coolman: When I get into the 10's myself, then you can add me to the 10 second club!;-)

April

Established Member
Wow sounds like a blast, wish we would have came down there instead of going to Mason Dixon....Almo do you have your videos hosted anywhere? I wanna see em! I need that ride too! Hahaha!

April

Users who are viewing this thread