Year 2013 Mod List.

betiwin

Established Member
OK guys getting ready to finally buy my parts for my (2010 Shelby in Sig) winter project. Please an input on the list that may look wrong or if you thing going in wrong direction. Thanks as this site has the most knowledge and quickest responses.

1.) 2013 Front Grills and Lower splitter. (Is it worth to buy the brace?)
2.) C&R or Shelby Heat Exchanger with Fans
3.) JLT 123 MAF as my Meter is out of range from TVS Install
4.) Bob's Ultimate Oil Kit pass side.
5.) 20X9 and 20X10.5 Vossen CV3 Graphite Wheels
6.) MPSS 255/35 20, and MPSS 285/30/20.

Not sure if I should step up to Michelin 295's in the back, just don’t want the tires out past the 1/4 panel lips. Wheels are 45 offset in back and 10.5 wide. also the lower fascia brace and hardware in another? Are most still doing without it, or does fascia flex that much under 100MPH? Not a high speed track warrior.

As always thanks for input and any recommendations are appreciated.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I would step up to a bigger rear tire, exp with the 10.5 rim you are going to. I run 315 on a 11 with zero issues.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Don't wait too long for the bobs oil separator. My stock blower was nasty! So I won't be starting up the new TVS until this thing is mounted. I like all the other mods as well.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Get that oil separator asap. Also +1 on the bigger meats.

Im assuming you are going to retune it with the jlt install yes?

betiwin

Established Member
Yes have tune already, just need to do install. Ya Oil seperator will going on before I drive it again. My eaton was covered also. Ya I guess ill look into wider tires, anyone know what stock offset is? Don't want rubbing issues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread