Yearly Photography Awards

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I stomped a momma wolf spider in my bedroom one evening; did NOT notice she was with offspring!
It looked like a scene from a sifi movie when I stepped on her! A film slowly began spreading across the floor - she had hundreds of tiny babies on her back I couldn't see. Had to RUSH and get the vacuum!!
Quickly decided for vacuum over a match hahaha
Did you toss the vacuum? :ROFLMAO: Or did you put it in your closet where it could incubate all those spider eggs. :eek:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I don't care for spiders mostly due to how sneaky they can be. Walking through the basement focused on the path ahead when your vision suddenly adjusts and there's some asshole hanging there an inch in front of your face. Additionally, I don't see a need for tarantula-sized or larger shit. Heebie jeebies for sure... My MIL had a pet tarantula named Herbie she likes to tell me about on occasion because she knows I'd shriek like a little girl if I had let that thing crawl on me. Any spider larger than a nickel is a no-go for me. I reach for the spray immediately if not sooner.

No real experience with snakes, probably mostly due to where I live. But the thought of them doesn't bother me as much as, say, being in a room with a Huntsman spider.

Rodents are also sneaky. The surprise factor is what bothers me about them. Once they're dead/I know where they are, I'm no longer on edge.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Don’t let Nature.org and their poor judgement stop you from sharing any award winning photography you’ve captured this year.

Respectfully,

Everyone here
Lol.

She went to some gala event for a photographer celebrating women over 40 and asked me if I could grab a few shots before she left. I built her a studio a while back so it only takes a minute to turn on some lights and shoot.

5P1A5074%20copy%204-X4.jpg

5P1A5064%20copy%20Best-X4.jpg

I said c'mon, unleash the puppies, will yah?

5P1A4709%20copy-4K.jpg

Sorry, no spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread