Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First place in the insect category... ****ing kill me haha

TNC_PC2023_Insects1_b5a37cbba3853c8a8aa843f56fe03a5b-original.jpg

Some of the photos are amazing though.

BittenInBama

Established Member
I stomped a momma wolf spider in my bedroom one evening; did NOT notice she was with offspring!
It looked like a scene from a sifi movie when I stepped on her! A film slowly began spreading across the floor - she had hundreds of tiny babies on her back I couldn't see. Had to RUSH and get the vacuum!!
Quickly decided for vacuum over a match hahaha

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I stomped a momma wolf spider in my bedroom one evening; did NOT notice she was with offspring!
It looked like a scene from a sifi movie when I stepped on her! A film slowly began spreading across the floor - she had hundreds of tiny babies on her back I couldn't see. Had to RUSH and get the vacuum!!
Quickly decided for vacuum over a match hahaha
I had a similar encounter, momma was by the front door and I went to stomp and noticed the babies when I went to get my shoe on. I grabbed some bug spray and momma started to run so with a can in my left hand and a shoe on my right hand I had to decide fast.

What do I do??? Spray then smash, smash then spray??? I went with the later and time nearly stopped once I made initial contact with the shoe. There was an instant "poof" of baby spiders like I was smashing a cloud of smoke, I started screaming (so Im told) and spraying for my life at that moment. Watching the cloud of baby spiders cover my shoe, the floor, the wall, the door I could see every individual spider going in all directions including right for me but there was absolutely no sound. I didnt even know I was screaming until my room mate came out and yelled "WTF" at me. I burned that whole can out, that was the most terrifying animal encounter I ever had. I even fell on a shark while surfing once and didnt even flinch, that dam spider cloud almost made me shit my panties.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don’t like spiders per say, but you guys are being a little ridiculous.

SVTP, high six figures, 10” dicks, and scared of a momma spider.

**** a snake though…

I'd pick up a snake before I picked up the aforementioned momma spider.

jessie_sanders

Established Member

**** a snake though…
Absolutely

I would hold one of those spiders in my mouth before I went into a room with a snake in it.

**** everything about snakes.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

**** a snake though…
Anything less than two legs or more than six and I am not ****ing interested in it whatsoever

BittenInBama

Established Member
No problem w snakes but spiders creep me out.
Probably because I was bitting by a brown recluse as a child. 3 inch diameter wound, shots, lanced to drain, etc. Terrible experience.

On the other hand, while we were both still in school & living at home, my brother had a 13 foot reticulated python (Monty) he raised from a 5 inch baby. No problems there

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
my little girl will love this. recently had to conquer a small fear of spiders because she loves them so much(insects/animals in general). i showed her a couple “bea the spider” TikToks and next thing i knew we had a couple jumping spiders in a temporary habitat in my house…then it progressed, they liked her and would walk around on her hands and not leave…then it progressed again, “daddy let em crawl on you”

what’s a guy to do?? ugh…

*she can identify brownies and black widows and knows not to mess with them, but she’s stopped stomping on the others and will straight pickup and play with a jumping spider

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
First place in the insect category... ****ing kill me haha

TNC_PC2023_Insects1_b5a37cbba3853c8a8aa843f56fe03a5b-original.jpg

Some of the photos are amazing though.

Solstice or Brown Recluse? Throw back.

I will go team spider. Snakes on my shit list still.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread