Yellow 04 Cobra coupe 14xxx miles / 23K

jeffs

Established Member
Considering selling my 04 cobra coupe with less than 15000 miles for 23K,
I live in Rock Springs Wyo. my email is [email protected]
pictures should be hosted fairly soon, thanks for looking mods are in my sig, please pm me or use email me for questions.

I also have many of the stock parts including the origional rear wheel/tire combo that would come with the car. The current rear wheels are 10.5 replicas with hoosier 315 drag radials.

Last edited:

Gix1k4

Established Member
THIS IS NOT MY CAR, I'M JUST POSTING THE PICS FOR THE SELLER

Hope this helps you out, all I ask is that you PM me when it sells so i can remove the pics from my photobucket account.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

Blemishes:
blemish1.gif

blemish2.gif

Jefe

Established Member
What happened to the chin spoiler? I just bought my 04 SY. Good price!

jeffs

Established Member
mag light got too close while working underneath on the chin spoiler, I'm using a spacer nut to extend the shifter for more leverage, and it has yet to go on a dyno. The paint chip on the front bumper was me getting too aggressive with a pressure washer on a bug. The scratch and melted part of the chin spoiler are by far the biggest problems with the car. You people should shed away from the rice and try a shifter with some leverage JK.

twisted03snake

Established Member
i was joking about the shifter, never tried one extended. my main reason for doing a short throw is because the factory shifters are very sloppy. anyways good luck with the sale and sharp car!!!

jeffs

Established Member
I was just joking about the rice comment, I know the shifter looks a bit goofy, but it does work well for me. Thanks for the compliments, people.

Users who are viewing this thread