Yellow 04 Cobra coupe 14xxx miles / 23K

jeffs

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the compliments, I recomend using a spacer if your having the dreaded t 56 shifting issues like I am, it gives nice leverage, but yes it looks a little off

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
People really aren't buying now, are they? Am I asking too much, only 14,2xx miles?
Bump for what it's worth.

I love the color and I don't think that $23K is a bad price for a really low mileage Cobra. I'd love to snatch it up right now, but I'm not buying.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Bump for another SY. Lookin mighty clean there! Great price and already modded to boot!

Someone will get a badass ride.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
Great car and an even better price.

As for your truck shifter and the shifting issue... there was a post about 1-1/2 - 2 years ago that tells how to properly adjust the stock clutch. The owners manual method essentially puts slack back into the cable so that the clutch won't burn up from being only partially engaged when the pedal is released.

The problem with this method is that if there is too much slack in the cable, when you push the clutch pedal to the floor, the clutch is still partially engaged and makes shifting a pain in the rear. Needless to say I made this adjustment and my car shifted like butter.

Anyhow, free bump for a good deal.

jeffs

Established Member
I've been down all the "improve your shift roads", and I just think these tranny's fight quick shifts worse than any other, but you are right when you could disengage the cluch further than the stock setup allowed, it did help. Half of the shifting issue are in my head as well, as things tend to plague me once it's in my head. I'm a good pool player, but I consistently scratch on the 8 ball, because it's in my head that it's going to happen, maybe I need a shrink.

zee800

Established Member
lol your thinking to hard. Bump for this car I would love to have. Its deff. not the car or price just the way things are right now.

IKankerr

Established Member
bump for you

as soon as i sell my SRT im getting a SY or a TR Cobra i cant wait!!

myb trade ;)

Users who are viewing this thread