Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
im liking the steeda wing as well, clean looking Cobras
and yeah im curious to why the badges are reverse too

bchisom99

Established Member
Silverstang2k1 said:
I had to take it at 1200 ths of a second at F-stop 6.8......... I tried to get the other car, but he slowed down. I guess he didn't want a image taken.

you adjusted your camera while driving?? I've gotta get the manual out for my digital and figure this crap out...my driving pics always suck as well....even on "action mode"...
like this....
IMG_0317.gif

nice pics BTW....

and what the hell does DUW mean???

98cobra snake

NA
Established Member
bchisom99 said:
you adjusted your camera while driving?? I've gotta get the manual out for my digital and figure this crap out...my driving pics always suck as well....even on "action mode"...
like this....
IMG_0317.gif

nice pics BTW....

Dial Up Warning.

Silverstangs

Lord Silver ™
Established Member
bchisom99 said:
like this....
IMG_0317.gif

nice pics BTW....

DUW = Dial Up Warning.......

But yeah I see what your saying. That's blurryness is caused by two things, one being the "film" or ISO speed, and the other being the shutter speed.

The ISO Speed is the setting that is normally 50, 100, 200, 400 or 800 with most camera's. I always keep mine at 400. It is basically the measurement of how fast the "film" takes in light. The digital camera's don't use film, but to make things easier for people, they set up the camera's to use artificial ISO speeds.

The shutter speed, is basically how long the "film" is exposed to light. The slower the shutter speed, the more blurry the image. So using the combintation of slower ISO speeds and slower Shutter speeds, you can make water blurry, or show more motion.

Here is a example of a couple of my images. The difference between the two is the speed of the ISO and the shutter speed. The first image I took it with a ISO of 100 and shutter speed of 1/200th of a second. The second image I took it with a ISO of 400 and a shutter speed of 1/320ths of a second.

silvercphn.jpg

silvercpho.jpg

Everything looks great on the yellow Cobra but the spoiler has to go. It makes the rear look awful. The 03/04 spoiler is badass, I don't understand why he would take out the stock spoiler. Bad move yellow Cobra owner. Bad move dude! :nonono:

quad

Established Member
Both Cobras look awesome. And I'm liking the Steeda wing. Looks cleaner than the Cobra R wing. But I also like the stock wing so it could go either way IMO.

PS - Thanks for the tips on ISO and shutter speeds. I tend to get blurry images when I take indoor shots with low light levels. For that I usually pull out the tripod and remote and that fixes the blurriness but I'll try your settings and see what happens.

bchisom99

Established Member
Silverstang2k1 said:
DUW = Dial Up Warning.......

But yeah I see what your saying. That's blurryness is caused by two things, one being the "film" or ISO speed, and the other being the shutter speed.

The ISO Speed is the setting that is normally 50, 100, 200, 400 or 800 with most camera's. I always keep mine at 400. It is basically the measurement of how fast the "film" takes in light. The digital camera's don't use film, but to make things easier for people, they set up the camera's to use artificial ISO speeds.

The shutter speed, is basically how long the "film" is exposed to light. The slower the shutter speed, the more blurry the image. So using the combintation of slower ISO speeds and slower Shutter speeds, you can make water blurry, or show more motion.

Here is a example of a couple of my images. The difference between the two is the speed of the ISO and the shutter speed. The first image I took it with a ISO of 100 and shutter speed of 1/200th of a second. The second image I took it with a ISO of 400 and a shutter speed of 1/320ths of a second.

Thanks!

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
I know I'm probably one of the few on this one but the more I see that Steeda wing the more I dislike it. Other than that both cobras look great. Too bad that picture was blurry on the GT pic.

Users who are viewing this thread