Yellow cobra on the freeway. DUW

8urvett

Established Member
does anyone else notice the orange stripes on the wing? Maybe I am just seeing things.......nice car anyway though!! I especially like yours venomousSVT!!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
awesome man!
8urvett said:
does anyone else notice the orange stripes on the wing? Maybe I am just seeing things.......nice car anyway though!! I especially like yours venomousSVT!!
:beer:
Thanks!
I have always wished I left my side pieces of my wing black like the one in the first picture though.

SVTDarin

Established Member
new1a.jpg

Steeda wings :bowdown:

Insomnia

Established Member
how can anyone call rice on a functional wing?? and its the steeda one, I have always love that wing more then the saleen, cobra, roush, or cobra r

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The yellow Cobra is sweet. I used to hate the Steeda wing, but it has grown on me and I really like it. I may add it to mine at some point. Nice pics. :beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I have always thought that is was agressive and functional without overdoing it with looks. I like the functionality of the R wing as well but I dont care much for the looks. I dont in any way dislike it because I love the cobra R, but it wasnt the look I was going for when I built my car.

Users who are viewing this thread