Yellow termi made a bad choice

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
:fm: So I'm cruisin around late last night after work and i run into a yellow terminator. We were side by side and he didn't wanna give it a run :shrug:. Then he moves over in front of me and goes at it, so I follow suit and begin to pull him in up about halfway through forth and let out because it isn't the best area to be flying through. He continues to stay in it for some reason but then comes to a light. I pull up next to him, flash the thumbs up:rockon: and ask if he wants to run. He says, "You got nothing for this car. You know you don't..." :lol1: :dw: :dw::bs:. So I say let's find out. Needless to say he turned without giving it a try.

I am by no means a street racer but I have my fun. But this guy's attitude has given me a new goal.... Snakecharmer:burnout:.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lol...baiting 03/04s is fun if you have enough to beat them.

I've beaten a good number of them but i've been spanked by just as many. dang whipple/kb cars lol

canibus

Established Member
i'll just give it to you now

Cookie.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Terminators are funny creatures, it's hard telling if they're making 400hp or 800hp when they pull along side of you.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I have yet to run one. When i did get a chance my g/f had to pee and we were like a block from her house. I decided to take her to the bathroom before the suede got piss washed. :shrug:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have yet to run one. When i did get a chance my g/f had to pee and we were like a block from her house. I decided to take her to the bathroom before the suede got piss washed. :shrug:

wise choice!

musclefan21

Established Member
lol...baiting 03/04s is fun if you have enough to beat them.

I've beaten a good number of them but i've been spanked by just as many. dang whipple/kb cars lol

hmm.. I don't think they need a whipple / kb to put a beating on you if the numbers on your sig are current numbers;-)

guys like you are why I sport a built solid axle under mine. Always fun to see the look on your face when you're counting on a shitty launch from the irs......or at least it would be if you weren't so far behind:poke:

IRS rules, I think you didn't know how to use the IRS. :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

CobraRyan

Banned
Once an 03/04 owner sets up and correctly launches their IRS it works as well as a sra....i got the thumbs down from a douche humping the wheel of his c6z06 when i lined up next to him on the highway...there was a lot of traffic and my bottle wasnt hooked up but when there was an open straight he was chasing me while i was on blower and he was obviously keeping up, but he had no idea what i was holding back :)

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
hmm.. I don't think they need a whipple / kb to put a beating on you if the numbers on your sig are current numbers;-)

those are from Nov 06....the car has changed since. A ported eaton car and i are pretty even these days

KB/Whip/ i stand no chance and i know this lol

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
IRS rules, I think you didn't know how to use the IRS. :beer:

I swapped four years ago. There was not nearly the availability of parts to upgrade the irs at that time. It cost less to have a fully built solid axle than it did to buy all the crap to bandage up the irs. Besides, I flat hated my IRS & am happy as a pig in shit with my solid axle. Let's not turn this into an irs v. sra debate because that is pointless. You drive yours & I'll drive mine. :beer:

that_guy

Gun Nut
Established Member
Nothing but retard ricers & other slow cars try to bait me when I take my LX out. Oh well, it will keep me out of trouble not street racing anyway. :D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
:fm: So I'm cruisin around late last night after work and i run into a yellow terminator. We were side by side and he didn't wanna give it a run :shrug:. Then he moves over in front of me and goes at it, so I follow suit and begin to pull him in up about halfway through forth and let out because it isn't the best area to be flying through. He continues to stay in it for some reason but then comes to a light. I pull up next to him, flash the thumbs up:rockon: and ask if he wants to run. He says, "You got nothing for this car. You know you don't..." :lol1: :dw: :dw::bs:. So I say let's find out. Needless to say he turned without giving it a try.

I am by no means a street racer but I have my fun. But this guy's attitude has given me a new goal.... Snakecharmer:burnout:.

MOVED:wf:wf::USE THE CORRECT DAMN FORUM.

WTF is so hard about using the correct forums guys.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread