yesterday at steeda

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
BladesII said:
first off.. you drive a camaro.. so dont post about shelbys....second the other guy has an H3... h1's retarded sister...i was not about to argue with the guy that managed the entire production of the shelby gt500s and neither should you- true story

im confused too. does the guy you saw work at steeda or ford? if hes a ford guy why is he at steeda? if he works for steeda how did he manage the entire production of gt500's?

i just got off this conversation in another thread. why does everybody make assumptions based on thier cars. thats the dumbest move in the book. to add to torsional rigidity i would bet that you do not need the strongest strut brace in the world. with all the rigidity test ford threw at the gt500 i believe the brace made it stronger and improved performance.:idea:

Last edited:

nrmustang

Established Member
BladesII said:
first off.. you drive a camaro.. so dont post about shelbys....second the other guy has an H3... h1's retarded sister...i was not about to argue with the guy that managed the entire production of the shelby gt500s and neither should you- true story

I have had 7 Mustangs including 1 03' Mach 1 and 2 03' Cobras some with a brace, some without a brace.

They dont have to be a solid chunk of steel that weighs 75 lbs to do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread