YO BLADES !!!!

03DOHC

Established Member
My favorite part is where he says "......also, no way that thing is stock putting 370 to the wheels! you are talking a 5% power train loss maybe ya need math lessons or something ? they run 13's stock......., (one magazine said ......"

I really hate cross forum posts like this though. It tends to attract retards who wish to edjimitate us ignit domestic dummies.

I'm going to move this post at the first sign of trouble, just to let you know.:-D

hotrod03

Resident Law Student
Established Member
Ok no problem. i just put it here because blades and I are members overthere. I don't see them really doing anything because most of them and Odin in particular (he's my brother) are in agreement that the cobra should have walked this guy.:beer:

Blades

Established Member
hahahaha. :) this is gonna be good.. shofear just posted this in my attentoin at another board too!!! :D

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by hotrod03
Ok no problem. i just put it here because blades and I are members overthere. I don't see them really doing anything because most of them and Odin in particular (he's my brother) are in agreement that the cobra should have walked this guy.:beer:
I'm not saying you can't post it, I'm just saying I don't like cross forum posts like this.:)

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
hahahaha. :) this is gonna be good.. shofear just posted this in my attentoin at another board too!!! :D
Hey Blades, how is that idler pulley working out for you? Do you notice any belt residue from slipping? Does the boost stay up better now?

Blades

Established Member
Its awesome. I saw a big gain in boost! My A/F chart before and after is a good show of where it helps out.. The car leans out on the same tune after I install the idler. Boost was up from 5400 until after. Great mod... it should be as important as the chip is when doing the 2.8.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
that kids BSin more than clinton when he said "i did not have sexual relations with that woman"... some may question maybe the Cobra driver was terrible- i highly doubt that seeing as how he got n2o and those other goodies... but hey, maybe the Cobra owner was just hustling the guy :D

Users who are viewing this thread