9-40.jpg

9-39.jpg

9-36.jpg

9aaa441d.jpg

6a561a26.jpg

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks for the pics Lou. I have to admit, seeing them does make me miss that car.:cryying:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Back from the dead...

Well guys what can I can, I miss my MACA friends! lol

The last few weeks i've been looking around the net for a new project car. At the same time i've been looking back at some old posts and really started missing my old cobra. Then our good buddy Richie sent me a PM the other day with this pic that he took down at the PRI show last week...

PRI2010014.jpg

That was it, my mind was made up that i'm getting another Terminator....and this one will be the baddest of them all. Stay tuned...:beer:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Well guys what can I can, I miss my MACA friends! lol

The last few weeks i've been looking around the net for a new project car. At the same time i've been looking back at some old posts and really started missing my old cobra. Then our good buddy Richie sent me a PM the other day with this pic that he took down at the PRI show last week...

PRI2010014.jpg

That was it, my mind was made up that i'm getting another Terminator....and this one will be the baddest of them all. Stay tuned...:beer:

Cool pics guys. You sure you don't want to build a new 5.0l s-197 car ... Hahaha Ftl
I will never sell my terminator. I can honestly day this is was and always will be my dream car !!!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Very nice!!! Loved that car Ken. Looks like the only pic of you on the solid axle is the first one! All others are with the IRS ... and that lauch pic ... not enough anti-squat!!! haha just kidding man. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Give me a ring if I can do anything to give you a hand.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread