Yo Ken "Hissssnsvt" some old pics of your Term

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
:beer: Next up JR.....:burnout:

Hey Matt and guys....

Can't lie.... I have been trolling the "for sale" threads... lol..

Reality is, is that where we now live, it's just even less practical than it was before..haha.. One track about an hour away.. My road that I live on is sometimes dirt, sometimes tarred and chipped.. It's a beautiful place to be, but not for a race car owner..

We have had snow since Thanksgiving, salt on the roads everywhere.. Won't be gone until May..

I do have my eye on a 2010 GT500. Black with Grabber Blue SVT stripe package. Thinking hard about it.. Just not 100% sure.. My impulse buying days seem to be farther and farther apart..lol..

I'm sure Ken's new project will be badass. We wish him the best!:rockon:

JR

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Great pics of an awesome Cobra.
Good to see a photo of Doug and Matt when they were young............er. :poke:

Proof that I used to drag race.

You can tell that was the early days of Matts drag racing. He was still using his factory front wheels.

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
JR, check out the vapor GT500 Carlo posted about, that color would be more forgiving on the roads around your house instead of black. Although i agree, that black/blue combo is the hotness!

Picked up my new toy today so i shouldnt have a prob coming up next week for a visit, even if it snows! I'll call you this weekend.

Alright Ken, Time for you to post up pictures of the new beast!!!

Picking up the car tomorrow so no pics yet. Once we get started on the car I will make a thread and post some progress pics.

So when is the Cobra shootout?

Richie, this is all your fault young man!!!:beer:

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
JR, check out the vapor GT500 Carlo posted about, that color would be more forgiving on the roads around your house instead of black. Although i agree, that black/blue combo is the hotness!

Picked up my new toy today so i shouldnt have a prob coming up next week for a visit, even if it snows! I'll call you this weekend.

Picking up the car tomorrow so no pics yet. Once we get started on the car I will make a thread and post some progress pics.

Congrats on the purchase, I'll see you at the track. :pop:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member

Sweet bro.. Can't wait..:rockon::beer:

Not feelin' the Vapor. Even if I have to wait, it will be a 2010 or newer. They have such a fine looking ass !! They are growing on me more and more. :burnout:

Talked to Sue the other day. She said Johnny would probably sell his 2007. It has the 2.8 KB Stage 3 and all the other Bassani goodies and so on. Has 2,400 miles on the clock. I just like the 2010, and up, body better.. I think the 2010 is rated at 540 HP and has an aluminum block, making it 140 lbs less. That's a lot for those heavy turds..lol..

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sweet bro.. Can't wait..:rockon::beer:

Not feelin' the Vapor. Even if I have to wait, it will be a 2010 or newer. They have such a fine looking ass !! They are growing on me more and more. :burnout:

Talked to Sue the other day. She said Johnny would probably sell his 2007. It has the 2.8 KB Stage 3 and all the other Bassani goodies and so on. Has 2,400 miles on the clock. I just like the 2010, and up, body better.. I think the 2010 is rated at 540 HP and has an aluminum block, making it 140 lbs less. That's a lot for those heavy turds..lol..

JR.....if you and Ken both get back in cobras....watch out streets!

By the way...alum block is 2011 model.

I'll be watching the forums now to see what happens.....JR!

Users who are viewing this thread