you get a cobra gt500, how often you drive it?

how many miles a year will you drive cobra gt500?

• zero miles,will be a trailer queen,bought as investment

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • 1-500

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • 1001 plus.. i bought a car,im gonna drive it

Votes: 317 86.8%

• Total voters

rpmcobra

Established Member
I,ll drive it the same as my 01, bought it new, less then 4k on it and never seen the rain.

gonein60

Banned
What a waste

rpmcobra said:
I,ll drive it the same as my 01, bought it new, less then 4k on it and never seen the rain.

That my friend is a waste of a good automobile. What's the point of paying all that money for a car and not driving it, ridiculous, simply ridiculous. Drive the car or get rid of it, otherwise it's totally absurd. :lol:

WhistlePig

Bedroom Gangsta
Established Member
If I pay 40k for a car you better believe I'm gonna drive it everyday,rain or shine, especially a beast like the gt500. I buying it to drive it and, by God, thats what I'm gonna do.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Mine will be sideways out of the dealership and I'll never look back. :burnout:

It will be the same as my '04 Cobra. I'll drive it when the weather is decent (and who really cares if it gets caught in the rain, it's just water!). My '95 F-150 will still be the choice for snow or taking a trip up to the mountains, but other than that I won't be able to resist! My saying has also always been 'cars were built to be driven'. :thumbsup:

67bigblock

Established Member
As long as it gets driven thats all that matters. For most people getting a ride like a Shelby it isnt a "daily" and thus,....how much time is there to put on a second vehicle esp. with winter, rain and other.

modmayhem88

Established Member
Well, if I can get my grubby hands on one it will be my first new stang. It'll be a 3rd car. My wife has her Grand Cherokee and I have an old Audi A4. It won't be a DD but if it's not raining or nasty out I will be driving it. I won't, however, drive it to the grocery store or walmart where it'll get dinged up by trashy people in their nasty cavaliers. Oh, and it will be garaged. Like I said, not my daily but it will be driven. HARD.

gonein60

Banned
GT500 is awesome

CharlieCobra03 said:
Daily, just like my '03 which I put 47K miles on in one year.

Now that's what I call enjoying a fine automobile. What's the point of having a car like that and not driving it, especially if your paying 500 bucks a month on it. My Shelby will be driven hard every chance I get. :coolman:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
gonein60 said:
Now that's what I call enjoying a fine automobile. What's the point of having a car like that and not driving it, especially if your paying 500 bucks a month on it. My Shelby will be driven hard every chance I get. :coolman:

Exactly.

M SIX

Go Big or Go Home
Established Member
Ok everyone who voted it as a garage queen is weak. This car is built for the road and should be driven. Its not a Enzo

FriscoCobra

Established Member
mustangsnoopy said:
if i get one, you can bet it will see no more than 1000 miles a year,will never see a rain drop and will never be abused. i have a 93 with just 25,500 miles and it already had 14k of them when i bought it 10 years ago. my dad has a 2003 cobra conv in his garage, it has 250 miles on it. i cant go to that extreme, ive gotta drive mine once in awhile. what about you guys?

Why even buy a sports car just to look at it. I can't stand when people but performance cars and just have them sit. I love to drive and that's the whole enjoyment of it in the first place.

Svets96

Established Member
yea, cars were meant to be driven, but if someone wants to let it sit in a garage then all power to you. It's all on who you are. If you have the money to let it sit then it's gonna sit, if you got the money to spend on it and drive it through every season known to man then so be it. I spent good money for my Cobra and it sits I have OCD I can't stand dirt, it's black and beautiful cause I keep it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread