you get a cobra gt500, how often you drive it?

how many miles a year will you drive cobra gt500?

• zero miles,will be a trailer queen,bought as investment

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • 1-500

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • 1001 plus.. i bought a car,im gonna drive it

Votes: 317 86.8%

• Total voters

FiaCobra

Established Member
This will be my "toy" so, on weekends and nice days. And yes, it will be driven HARD !!

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
miatafreak said:
that would never happen. in 20-30 years they won't even be making new mustangs any more. hell i doubt they will be in 5 years. people are going to get tired of this retro crap real fast and ford is gonna have nowhere to go with it. then they'll have to kill it off or keep wasting millions of dollars on it year after year. do you think they're going to do that? hell no ford is in debt already as it is. also in 20 years gas will have done dried up so your old cars that ran off of it will be useless. all the new cars will be powered by hydrogen which there's no mods for so if you want something faster than my ferrari you'll have to get something that's faster stock for stock and you'll be shit outta luck because you won't be able to afford it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WOW!!! You are "precious" just for the laugh factor you bring to this web site!!! If you are buying any car for an investment, that alone shows me you're lost already. Even with your logic, the Shelby would be worthless if all others were H-powered (no one would even be able to drive it, in that case). Anyway, I would be happy to chew on your Hydrogen Ferrari's a*s. anytime. Talk about a bad acid trip...by the time H-power is prevalent on the road (if it even makes it), I'll probably be dead, and you'll be retired (assuming you are 12 years old--with comments like these). Besides, a Ferrari 308 costs $2.5 k for a tune-up, and that's a much simpler engine what they are producing now. Muffler: $1K. Shocks: $1K. And my T/A can kick a 308's arse all day long. Simply put, Ferraris are for people who have alot of money to throw around, or for brilliant folks like you who need a marque to feed their own ego. My advice? See a shrink now, or stop dropping blotter acid. Have a nice day! ;-)

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Hell, hydrogen ain't a problem. I'll just convert to it and make more and cleaner horsepower. Combustion is combustion. I wish hydrogen was widely available now.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
I ain't no rocket scientist, but...

CharlieCobra03 said:
Hell, hydrogen ain't a problem. I'll just convert to it and make more and cleaner horsepower. Combustion is combustion. I wish hydrogen was widely available now.

The inherent problem with Hydrogen is it's molecular size (difficult to contain without leakage--VERY DANGEROUS). There are some developemental fuel cells which use an aqueous solution that contains bound Hydrogen, but even those have issues. This could take a while. I ain't no rocket scientist, but I get the concepts! :idea:

Anyway, back on topic, I would drive it nearly every day in the spring, summer, & fall. I have the F-1fitty for the winters.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Every day. Just like my current 04. HEll I even went and put M3 winter rubber on the thing and drove it every day in the winter too.

I'm not spending close to $40k on a car and then panic when it rains or snows.

firstbite

Kid Rock
Established Member
miatafreak said:
that would never happen. in 20-30 years they won't even be making new mustangs any more. hell i doubt they will be in 5 years. people are going to get tired of this retro crap real fast and ford is gonna have nowhere to go with it. then they'll have to kill it off or keep wasting millions of dollars on it year after year. do you think they're going to do that? hell no ford is in debt already as it is. also in 20 years gas will have done dried up so your old cars that ran off of it will be useless. all the new cars will be powered by hydrogen which there's no mods for so if you want something faster than my ferrari you'll have to get something that's faster stock for stock and you'll be shit outta luck because you won't be able to afford it.
Your points are quite retarded. First off, the mustang has been around since '64 and is still selling more copies than any other muscle car with many similar styling cues along the way. next, Ford is in debt, true statement, as any good company should be. That is what we call financial leverage for those of us with opposable thumbs. Next, gas will be gone in twenty years, do some research on oil reserves and ferrari's (i don't remember them running on cheerios). Lastly, If there is a shift to hydrogen propulsion all other technology will stop and the entire auto aftermarket industry, which is likely a $1B+ market, will just shut it's doors and go home(that is sarcasm, I don't want your neurons to argue too much). Please Please, go back to eating yellow snow, and stay away from computers :nono:

shaved03gt

Established Member
firstbite said:
Your points are quite retarded. First off, the mustang has been around since '64 and is still selling more copies than any other muscle car with many similar styling cues along the way. next, Ford is in debt, true statement, as any good company should be. That is what we call financial leverage for those of us with opposable thumbs. Next, gas will be gone in twenty years, do some research on oil reserves and ferrari's (i don't remember them running on cheerios). Lastly, If there is a shift to hydrogen propulsion all other technology will stop and the entire auto aftermarket industry, which is likely a $1B+ market, will just shut it's doors and go home(that is sarcasm, I don't want your neurons to argue too much). Please Please, go back to eating yellow snow, and stay away from computers :nono:

very well said, Miatafreak....(just goes to show what kind of guy you are :gay:) i really do not think you have a clue what you are talking about. You sound like a highschool drop out that could only dream of owning a v6 stang one day never mind a gt500 lol. Go bang your head on somthing hard and knock some scence into your head. :bash:

codip426

Durrp
Established Member
Once I get one, I'd get some Toyo Proxes or some Pirelli's all season, then go BPU and not do anything else. Somethin like 700HP off BPU is just friggin insane. And then go do some donuts at the local ricer area :D :burnout:

Make them envy me big time: civics, integras, and preludes-> :burn: <-gt500

And if it rains, time for the tires to spin.... :rockon:

Last edited:

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
miatafreak said:
if i had one i'd get it signed by shelby and tang then i'd put it up on jackstands in a climate controlled garage until they start going for big money at barrett jackson and then i'll sell it and get me a ferrari.

you might die before it makes big money. Live now! Life is too short.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
miatafreak said:

Actually he will still be faster than you. No gas to drive the ferrari.

91svtbird

Established Member
miatafreak[B said:
]if[/B] i had one i'd get it signed by shelby and tang then i'd put it up on jackstands in a climate controlled garage until they start going for big money at barrett jackson and then i'll sell it and get me a ferrari.
That is a big "IF" because you are all talk .With that kind of thinking I don't believe you will ever buy one nor will you ever own a ferrari. :loser:

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
I find I put about 200 miles on a car during one day at the track. Five or six events each year plus nice days puts my milage well north of 1000 per year!

Users who are viewing this thread