You gotta teach 'em young!

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
That is awesome! What does Daddy's truck do... VRUUMMM!!!

When my Son was 6 weeks, I sat him on the bottom edge of the steering wheel, he grabbed the top and I got a great picture.

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
That was awesome man. I got twin boys due in early July and that just makes me want them here sooner :thumbsup:

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
boys love trucks, but in 98 while my daughter was about that age we would go next door to her great grandmas and she would stand in my lap and hold the wheel of my 93 cobra while we idled down the driveway. loooong driveway. she still thinks my L is noisy though.

ducman996

Established Member
My daughter loves the sound of my L and gets a big kick out of scaring horses and cows stading next to the fence on a country road when I open her up with the catless mids. Mommy's not a big fan though. It will be a long time before my daughter is behind the wheel. I think its great when you can share something as fun as racing or riding ATV's with your kids.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
that is awesome!!! My daughter is 2 1/2 and loves riding in the truck more than any car we have. When she was younger, you can tell she was more relaxed and comfortable in the truck than my wife's SUV. Can't wait to let her ride in the fox body to see how she reacts. When she was just over 1 year old I sat her on my M109R and what was the first thing she reached for, not the shinny chrome where she could see herself, not the left side handle bar but kept wanting to reach for the "GO FAST" handle....this is going to be fun!!!!!.......and expensive!!!!!!!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Thats awesome.

No kids for me, but the wife can do the same thing that your kid can. So there.
nanana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread