You guys need to check out the new issue of

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
Inside the front cover pullout are pictures of the maximum motorsports AI and AIX drivers. I cant believe you would miss that. Dean and Brian are shown. Brian's car looks like its on 2 wheels. Scott

Last edited:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I didn't even open up the front cover!! HOW COOL!

I was surprised to see that Greg Brown was running MM parts as the article further back in the magazine shows that the car is running Griggs.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Thanks Scott, I had no idea I was going to be in a ad until I read a post on a local Mustang board when someone saw my car.

Best part is for me is being in the ad with Dean. I went to my first track event ever with dean 6 years ago(where he was riding with me in my car (my 00R) and we got passed by a Mazda Miata.......at Road America). We had met online thru SCMC, shared a room at the othshoff, and started this crazy hobby together. I helped him find his 95R when he bought that, which is the 95R I now own and you all are familular with. It was so cool being at the NASA awards banquet in January where we were together once again getting our season championship trophy's. Dunno, for some silly reason I think it is soo cool how we have progressed thru this sport together, and here we are in MM's ad together.

Like they say, it's the people in this sport that makes it fun, the cars just kinda ad the icing on the cake.

Brian

Andy M

Established Member
You guys make us all proud! I can say "I knew you when".

Brian, you began life as a poor farm implement dealer boy from Minnesota which loved to cord Hoosier tires - and now look at you!! :bowdown: :rockon: :lol:

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
cool, congrats! :beer:

the "r-gang" is getting famous with all the recent press coverage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Cobra-R said:
Thanks Scott, I had no idea I was going to be in a ad until I read a post on a local Mustang board when someone saw my car.

Best part is for me is being in the ad with Dean. I went to my first track event ever with dean 6 years ago(where he was riding with me in my car (my 00R) and we got passed by a Mazda Miata.......at Road America). We had met online thru SCMC, shared a room at the othshoff, and started this crazy hobby together. I helped him find his 95R when he bought that, which is the 95R I now own and you all are familular with. It was so cool being at the NASA awards banquet in January where we were together once again getting our season championship trophy's. Dunno, for some silly reason I think it is soo cool how we have progressed thru this sport together, and here we are in MM's ad together.

Like they say, it's the people in this sport that makes it fun, the cars just kinda ad the icing on the cake.

Brian

:beer:

Yeah, it is pretty cool. When I think back to those days at Road America, I can't help but laugh. The trips to RA, Gingerman, Road Atlanta and Hallet always seem to produce some memorable moments. It sometimes seems like we were having a helluva lot more fun back then too. :rolling:

My hat (errr... helmet) goes off to you Brian, you have come from getting passed by those killer Miatas to winning a championship in your first year of racing. I'm glad that I was there the day you won it and I couldn't have been prouder. :bowdown:

Now I have to get the lead out of my butt and win one of those championships too. :-D

Thanks for all the congrats! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread