You Know The Germans Make Good Stuff!

zw470

Established Member
I've used mostly Adam's (love most of it) and Auto Finesse (hated most of it) but this is my first time using Sonax aside from the horrific-smelling but amazingly effective Full Effect wheel cleaner. Can't wait to give it a try.

20150909_183224_zps8o5suvdd_edit_1441842478100_zps7zpnah2n_edit_1441842549585_zpswuumvmop.jpg

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Have read a lot of people praising the ridiculous dirt shedding abilities of PNS. Make sure you report back.

And yes, full effect is a special kind of foul. Just works so damn good though

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Car wash is top notch. PNS is easy to apply/remove, lasts a long time and, as I've posted before, water hates this sh!t! LOL Crazy beading!

AdamR@Gotham

Established Member
I've been using perfect finish polish, Leaves an amazing shine. Also Menzerna USA is made in Germany believe it or not and is great. I just did this GT with the Sonex polished followed by Menzerna super fine polish.

gt.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
I am very happy with all the results from Sonax and Menzerna products.

I got the very best look from jeweling with Menzerna and a Gold Pad on a rotary. I'm still using my old bottle of PO 85rd. Must have had it for almost ten years.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I sprayed Sonax on one hood and never touched it again. It streaked on me horribly. I still have a 90% full can on my shelf. Maybe I'll dig it out and try it again tonight. If it sheds so well, I wonder if it does the same with bugs on the front end?

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^^^try it again bro. It's good stuff! Water/bugs/dirt= enemies of PNS!

Thin is in and let us know what you think!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I sprayed Sonax on one hood and never touched it again. It streaked on me horribly. I still have a 90% full can on my shelf. Maybe I'll dig it out and try it again tonight. If it sheds so well, I wonder if it does the same with bugs on the front end?

Don't spray it directly on the hood. If that is what you were saying you did... Spray it on a foam applicator. Little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I have done this cummins as well as my car with SPNS and still have a lot left. The beading and sheeting of that stuff is unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread