You NEVER really know people!

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is why I couldn't be a cop, he would never make it to jail.

Adower

Established Member

I worked with this POS. I would have never thought in a million years he was a child rapist/molester. The couple times I worked on projects at work with him, he seemed like a good dude. Ya just NEVER KNOW I guess…. that or, I‘m a terrible judge of character? WFK’s?
-Satch
Crazy. I found out my ex boss was a convicted sex offender. Lost all respect for him and transferred jobs. Looked it up and he was convicted like 10 years ago at 25 for lewd acts with a child under 14.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Quick trial and quick execution for people who mess with children in any way... There's no rehabilitation for that.

Didn't we have a member on here a few years back that was also found to be involved in the same thing? What happened with that guy?
You mean this guy in the thread link below? If so, from what I have been able to piece together the charges against him were BS. He's out of prison and working on cars again, has a new lady friend and is living with kids. Not sure why the thread was closed.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Crazy. I found out my ex boss was a convicted sex offender. Lost all respect for him and transferred jobs. Looked it up and he was convicted like 10 years ago at 25 for lewd acts with a child under 14.

That's how I found out about the sex offender I mentioned. Google searched his name for another innocent reason and... bang. Sex offender.
You can do online searches for sex offenders living in areas. It's pretty disgusting and surprising how many are around.

_Satch_

Established Member
Op do you work in Hollywood? ;p
They want to normalize this type of behavior there and this is their next mission.

Gay parades, child mutilation, attacks on your religion, history and culture and next up. Pedophilia.
It is CRAZY the direction that this world is going... another 10 years and this kind of stuff won't even be illegal anymore! I was online this morning searching for the Megan's Law Directory, I guess this information isn't free anymore?
-Satch

Adower

Established Member
That's how I found out about the sex offender I mentioned. Google searched his name for another innocent reason and... bang. Sex offender.
You can do online searches for sex offenders living in areas. It's pretty disgusting and surprising how many are around.
Yep. Megan’s law website is what I used.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yep. Megan’s law website is what I used.

Here's a resource to check in Wisconsin. Other states may vary.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Well no one in my neighborhood. Although I'm not sure on NY reporting. I think they filter. Technically a 16 y.o. banging a 16 y.o. in highschool can get the guy in trouble. Which is a whole nother topic.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You mean this guy in the thread link below? If so, from what I have been able to piece together the charges against him were BS. He's out of prison and working on cars again, has a new lady friend and is living with kids. Not sure why the thread was closed.
Yea, that's it... So he was convicted and sent to prison? From what i remember of that threads years ago, they had some pretty solid evidence on him, so IDK about it being bullshit.

And if he was convicted and is living with a child again, that is completely messed up, and im sure something the authorities would love to know about.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Spent too much time re-reading that who the **** was COPB8T? I get why that thread was closed.

Id watch a Netflix documentary about that mess.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Hang em high and in the town square.. unmarked grave too. Don't give him the dignity of a burial.

Takes an absolute monster of a person to harm children.

_Satch_

Established Member
True...isnt there a state pen near lewisburg?
1677516488348.png
There is a Woman's SCI in Muncy that would be close. I'm not seeing anything near Lewisburg. The "Big House" is in Lewisburg, but that is a Federal Pen. My buddy took me through "The Big House" while he was in charge of the Floor when he worked there. SCARY PLACE! No way in HELL would I want to be a Corrections Officer!
-Satch

Users who are viewing this thread