Your daily schedule

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I just wanted to get an idea of everybody's daily schedule. I am currently a full time student in college and I work 25-35 hrs a week at a car wash as the sales writer. I am taking classes the first half of summer, which are almost over, and I'm looking into getting a night time job for the rest of summer. I may be able to get a job at this upscale pub as a server, only problem is I work the morning shifts at the wash and I have to be up at 7. Hopefully I will be able to handle the mornings after working all night.

Here is another little catch. This girl I have been hooking up with, who ironically enough I met at the car wash, is the one getting me the job. I was hesitant at first when she asked me if I wanted to work there, I'd rather not dip my pen in company ink, but I feel the the extra money may be worth it. For those that had jobs while in college how did/do you handle it all?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Let see right now its wake up at 0515 to make it 0530 formation, so I can be there for 0600 formation so I can be there 0630 accountability formation, then its an endless day of pointless police calls and cleaning random shit when were not training or doing something uselss...gotta love the military...then around 430 I get off and come home eat and go to bed and start the same shit all over...now the weekends in germany...a little bit different lol!

351inside

Established Member
wake up at 545 in the morning. get ready and leave the house at 620 to go to workat 7... Work up until 330 or sometimes later. When i get home i just workout and take a shower. Watch some tv reapeat... ill be starting school for my trade in september so we will see how that goes. Also planning on taking some basics so i can get back on track to being a teacher LOL (thats what i want to be 4-5 years from now but who knows)

tj04cobra

Established Member
I only went to college for 3 semesters at a junior college. I took 12 hours a semester which is barely full time and worked 45-50 hours a week. I was one tired mofo all the time. I was working to pay for books and tuition and I never really attempted to get loans or any of "all that money that's out there for you". I loved what I did at work and I was offered training for it and I took it. I didn't even know what I wanted to do with college, I was honestly just going because my parents said I had to. Although parents didn't put a penny towards the 3 semesters I was in for. I worked my ass off to pay for them.

Now two years later my schedule is monday-friday 7am-7pm and saturdays 8am-5pm, sometimes work sundays. I'm praying for a raise cus I've been working my ass off in this heat for awhile and I damn could use and really need one right now.

Last edited:

MachsFastr

Established Member
piss, shit, shower, shave, dress, piss people of at work all day, go home piss off wife, eat supper, shower, play with balls while watching tv, got to bed.

dooberGN

Established Member
Right now I'm waiting to start fall semester at college so I don't do much of anything all day. Fair amount of punching the clown, nothing too over the top.:shrug:

roushcobra2003

Established Member
Last semester I had 18 units and work 25 hours a week. I worked in the morning 7-12 and started class at 2pm till 9pm on most days.

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
Get up at 600. leave house by 615, drive an hr to work to be there my 730, turn wrenches till about 700, sometimes 900 or 1000, pending on how the work is flowing, then drive back home an 1hr. Eat, shower and then sleep to do it all over again.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Days off: Sleep till noon, masturbate, watch TBS, masturbate, eat, masturbate, masturbate, take a nap, masturbate, eat, find something to do, go do said thing, come home, masturbate, sleep.

dooberGN

Established Member
Days off: Sleep till noon, masturbate, watch TBS, masturbate, eat, POOP, masturbate, masturbate, take a nap, masturbate, eat, find something to do, go do said thing, come home, masturbate, sleep.

Fixed that for ya.^

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
I get up early like most of you as well. Many of my friends poke fun at for this. Apparently 7-8am is early :shrug:

piss, shit, shower, shave, dress, piss people of at work all day, go home piss off wife, eat supper, shower, play with balls while watching tv, got to bed.

You seem pissy. In the jobs that I do I strive to do the exact opposite.

Right now I'm waiting to start fall semester at college so I don't do much of anything all day. Fair amount of punching the clown, nothing too over the top.:shrug:

I was jobless for a month one summer and it drove me nuts! I found a job shortly after. It's nice for a short time but it just gets to boring after a while.

Days off: Sleep till noon, masturbate, watch TBS, masturbate, eat, masturbate, masturbate, take a nap, masturbate, eat, find something to do, go do said thing, come home, masturbate, sleep.

I must say you are a machine. If I could masturbate half as much as you a day I would be set. Care to share your secrets?

dooberGN

Established Member
I was jobless for a month one summer and it drove me nuts! I found a job shortly after. It's nice for a short time but it just gets to boring after a while.

I'm on house arrest at the moment so just decided to take 17 credit hours and get a job when I'm off.

BrianP

Established Member
right now, its wake up at 730 to leave for work by 745. work from 8-530, go home for ten minutes to change into second job attire, and work from 6-11 pissing off customers and telling people to do stuff because thats what i do. get home by 11:15 or so and surf svtp, cvn, facebook, and youtube untill about 1am or so, sleep, and do it all again.

Something is telling me to change all this tho, so im thinking new job by end of the summer

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Wake up whenever, do whatever all day with wife and kids, eat whenever, go to sleep whenever......on vacation for the next 6 weeks. :rockon:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
My schedule depends on what my infants are doing and whether they are napping or not. I'm in school full time as well and am also taking summer classes right now. Every weekday morning I go to the math help center for an hour, then to my math class, then I come home and play with my babies, then homework time when they go to bed for the night. Weekends I clean and relax.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
wake up at 1pm, get ready for work and leave the house to get there by 3pm.

work till 11pm (7am once a week for my double...gives me 3 days off a week :coolman:)

get off work, go to the gym, go home, eat, and either hang out with friends or play world of warcraft till 5am, then sleep...rinse and repeat.

now my weekends i actually go out and have a life though, lol

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy,
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, Brush my teeth with a bottle of jack,
Cause when i leave for the night i'm not coming back

SVTFeltonPA

Established Member
Wake up at 4:45..get to my ems job by 5:30..work til 2:30..go home change into prison uniform and work from 4p-mid..come home collapse on the bed..get a few hours of sleep and so it all over again :(..damn child support lol

Users who are viewing this thread