Your favorite thing about your SN-95

Tickle

Established Member
What's your favorite thing about your ride?

Ive gotta say the vert top for me. This time of year can't be beat. 300 horses or so and my hair blowing in the wind, pure joy!

What say you?

SVT CAMR

Established Member
The Hood because it reminds me of my old 70 challengers.

I also love the free revving motor. There is nothing like putting your foot to the floor and dumping the clutch at 7000 rpms with 4.56 gears and slicks. It was something else. What a rush. Careful it can be very addicting.

CobraHuck

Established Member
The style and the sound. I get looks and thumbs up ALL the time. Nobody has clean SNs anymore so when people see a nice/loud one they love it. I stick out like a sore thumb around here, it's awesome lol

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I really like this body style, although ppl NEVER know what the car is. They think it's a 03-04 cobra, talk about the 5.0 engine (understandable mistake), think that it's 100% stock and came this way....oh well. Even ford ppl around here screw it up a lot.

It was so cool having the pair of our 97s out cruising last year, like cobrahuck said these cars are just not commonly found in nice shape anymore. I like being parked at shows beside the new GT500s (or other newer, high dollar machines) and sometimes ppl come up and ask me about this old car and ignore the new stuff.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I bought it close to stock and so far only really added a blower, brakes and fat tires on the front and rear and I just love the way it pulls and handles. It gets so many looks and is the cleanest SN95 I have owned. And like Tabres said it's paid off, my insurance on it is dirt cheap and I have classic tags so no need for emissions or yearly registration renewal.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My one favorite thing?? Well I can't do that.. But

1. My wheels.. No one has them
2. People under estimate a properly setup SN95

Prototype007

Established Member
The main thing I like about my current Cobra is that it's in such great condition and not junk, like my previous one!

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
They style. I like the looks of it, i grew up looking at these cars cause I was about 8 years old when the 94 came out.

brucesvt

Established Member
I have always liked the hood since i first saw the 96 come out when i was 14 (yes i am old lol) in late 1995 early 1996. SN95's are unique because not many people really give them the respect they deserve

whyxitx

Established Member
I like mine when it drives and runs Right. Currently isn't doing either of those!

But I love my exhaust.. I get compliments on it and complaints because of how loud it is lol. Upr o/r x pipe and magna packs for the win!

GRUSE

Established Member
The base cost before modding. smother ride than a Fox and $45000 cheaper than a GT500.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
the curves. hmmm curves
Truth. If I can't have curvy women, I'll at least have a curvy car haha.

I love that there aren't many around that are well kept which makes mine look like a diamond in the rough locally. I love the front bumper a lot. But I hate that you can't lower them a lot and expect them to ride decent.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
The Hood because it reminds me of my old 70 challengers.

I also love the free revving motor. There is nothing like putting your foot to the floor and dumping the clutch at 7000 rpms with 4.56 gears and slicks. It was something else. What a rush. Careful it can be very addicting.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread