Your song that puts you in a good mood?!

03vert70charger

Established Member
This isn't a poll for the best band or best song ever. What song when you hear it on radio, cd, ipod, etc always puts you in a good mood? By good mood I mean feeling better than you did before. During a terrible day at work I turned on the radio and steely dan "reelin in the years" was on. That song instantly put me in a good mood. I also enjoy hearing feel good inc. by the gorillaz any time that it is on.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
I disappear by Metallica... the video is even better with the camaro running and gunning

Common

Established Member
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cR1zgNHUusE"]YouTube - Cuppy Cake Song[/ame]

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
"I Can't Surf," and "Liquor, Beer and Wine," by the Reverend Horton Heath.

Jim Snover

This isn't a poll for the best band or best song ever. What song when you hear it on radio, cd, ipod, etc always puts you in a good mood? By good mood I mean feeling better than you did before. During a terrible day at work I turned on the radio and steely dan "reelin in the years" was on. That song instantly put me in a good mood. I also enjoy hearing feel good inc. by the gorillaz any time that it is on.

sb306

Established Member
Not that many good tunes on the radio anymore. Although the other day I heard "Beautiful" by 10 years. and "You make me" sick by Egypt central. 2 Really good songs.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Currently - Chevelle - I Get It
It gets me hyped!!! :rockon:

This one on Youtube has the movie 300 playing which is also badass!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PP-xZt9aag"]YouTube - 300 Music Video (Chevelle - I Get It)[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread