your worst customer service experience?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
At a couple of the Dunkin's. They repeat your coffee order back to you wrong on purpose. Some times more that 3 times. More than once I have said "**** you" and just went to a different location.

Next time im gonna yell out Trump at the assholes while doing a burnout in the drive thru

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
At a couple of the Dunkin's. They repeat your coffee order back to you wrong on purpose. Some times more that 3 times. More than once I have said "**** you" and just went to a different location.

Obviously I can't vouch for them, but often the drive thru personnel are doing several things at once, and have 2-3 people talking to them at the same time. Especially if they are under staffed.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Obviously I can't vouch for them, but often the drive thru personnel are doing several things at once, and have 2-3 people talking to them at the same time. Especially if they are under staffed.
No, they do it on purpose. Pretty simple order. Hello, medium ice , extra cream and 2 equal. And they repeat back "so you would like a medium ice coffee with cream and 4 sugars". They giggle a bit also. They were doing as entertainment.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
No, they do it on purpose. Pretty simple order. Hello, medium ice , extra cream and 2 equal. And they repeat back "so you would like a medium ice coffee with cream and 4 sugars". They giggle a bit also. They were doing as entertainment.

I'd be more inclined to guess they are laughing at something someone else said, but who knows. Maybe your GF put them up to it.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I don't think any fast food place that doesn't do delivery has insurance covering employees to drive around. I could be mistaken but its a big liability. Most of the day they usually have skeleton crews as well.

When I managed fast food, I couldn't leave the expediting counter. Kids just don't know how to pay attention. I swear, it only takes one second of stepping away from the counter before it falls apart.
And that is why I don't have a problem paying higher prices for even fast food if the owners will pay better salaries to get better help.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
And that is why I don't have a problem paying higher prices for even fast food if the owners will pay better salaries to get better help.

Most people don't think like that. They get pissed when their dollar cheeseburger goes up 10 cents. Honest to god people won't buy something if it goes up 10 cents in price.

Edit: it seems to be a little less of an issue at places that don't have a "dollar menu" like in n out, or the habbit.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The slightly higher prices don't necessarily get you better employees unfortunately. You're still scraping through the same pool of candidates, but higher average prices with better food lets you use more staff at any given time while paying them more so there is less turnover too.

08mojo

Established Member
Back in 2003 when the Iraq war kicked off I went to a subway restaurant near the base in my uniform. The pimple faced 18 yr old kid making the sandwiches at the time refused me service because "he didn't support the military or the war". I asked to see the manager and he fired the kid on the spot and bought me lunch.

That is ****ed up!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IMG_2756.JPG

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Last night

Go to an italian restaurant with the GF. I go sit at a table. Girlfriend goes to the counter.

Orders, Boneless hot wings. and a meatball sub.

25 minutes later wings come out with bone in. Allright.. send it back

10 minutes go by.. Still no meat ball sub. Go up to counter.. ask them about it.. apprently they forgot.

Another 15 minutes go by.. I get my meatball sub. No wings

10 more minutes go by... they come out and say " would you like the wings to go" ( i havent taken a bite of my sub)

I look at the teenager and say " Why would I eat this here and have hers to go" They then say... " well if you come back we will give you half off"..
I respond with " Why would I come back to this service..."

They respond with " Well Honestly.. no idea. Have a good night"

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Chic-Fil-A FTW! Only fast food place I've ever been that has never screwed up and almost too polite all the time. One time waited in the lot maybe 5 minutes for an order from the drive-thru. Manager brought it out with a couple gift cards. Wasn't a big deal at all as they were obviously slammed, so really appreciated the gesture.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Billing companies!

Had a X-ray done on my had back in sept 16. Gave them my insurance card and everything. So they then send me the bill. I call and tell them to submit to the insurance company and am told they will do so.

Next month another bill. So call again and tell them that they have to submit to the insurance company and they say they will.

Two months later I get a collection agency notice to pay the bill. I can the billing company and ask what the flip is going on. They tell me they sent it to the insurance and it was denied. So call the insurance company and they say that it was denied because they misspelled my name. How the heck they did that when they had my insurance card with the correct name and also the bill that came to me had the correct name.

At this point I call the insurance and they say that I can pay the bill to the collection agency and then file for reimbursement from them.

So do that and it comes back that they need more information that I do not have. So call the insurance again to straighten it out. We get on a conference call with the billing agency and they say they will send the information.

Well another month goes by and I call the insurance again to see if they got the information. Am told they do not. At this point the insurance says they will send a letter to the billing agency with exactly what is needed.

Another month goes by, call insurance again and again nothing has happened. So I go down to the hospital where the X-ray was taken and talk to the billing office there. I am told the the radiologist billing company is not a actual office but just a billing entity. So we get on conference call again and am told they will reopen the case and get it squared away.

Another month and nothing. So go back to the hospital to see what can be done and am told that they cannot do anymore. about it.

So now it is almost a year and I am still out the money I paid and cannot get reimbursed for it. I have now sent all the docs I have regarding this to the state Attorney General office to see what can be done I am done messing with these clowns. Sheeesh

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Pffft, half filled none frosted mug. That right there is aggravating, opposite of what a beer should be.

Surprised no one mentioned D'agostino Racing. Took orders and charged cards for a number of people on here and never sent anything out, returned calls, etc. Did it to me and actually double charged my card too.

Worst was probably with a local Mustang shop. Had issues with them for many reasons, finally gave up and asked for the car back. They returned it with my entire front end drive system in the truck, blower on my drivers seat which turned a small hole into a large tear and "forgot" to return my transmission.

03'Darin

Established Member
Dealing with it right now in fact. Typing as I'm sitting on hold. Ordered an upgrade on my one phone yesterday. Got an email today that there is a problem with the order and I need to call. I called an gave all of my customer info to one rep. She spent 15 minutes and finally told me she had to send me to customer service for info, got transferred to an automated system asking me a bunch of questions but taking me nowhere, then got told by the automated system that I couldn't be transferred and needed to call back. Called back and had to again go over ALL of my info. Now I'm dealing with an operator putting me on hold to communicate with someone else and then getting back to me. I've currently been on hold for JUST THIS CALL 35:08. Total BULLSHIT

03'Darin

Established Member
now I was just on 45 minutes and got hung up on when they were trying to do a conference call for me.

Calling back now to cancel my order

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Spectrum, BY FAR the worst customer service experience I have ever had. We were moving into an apartment, and in the rent we also get free cable from Spectrum. Just have to call them and let them know the name of the complex, and that the complex has an account with them. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, I call to set it up and get this degenerate fool on the other line that mumbled so bad I honestly couldn't understand a single word he was saying. He asked for my address, full name, and phone number for the account. That was 45 mins of me repeating the same thing over and over again as he tried to put it in the computer. Then it was time to setup the billing side of it (I was going to go ahead and get wi-fi through them since they were already going to be there hooking up the cable anyway) and that was a whole new nightmare. LOOOONG story short, I ended up spending about 2 hours on the phone with this guy. I wanted to hang up and call back, but I had sat on hold for almost just as long before anyone picked up to talk to me.

So the first month goes by, and I notice that the money was never pulled from our account to pay the bill. I thought maybe there was just an error, and we would receive a paper bill. Nope, nothing. Then about a week goes by after we hit the 1 month mark, and I get a random phone call while at work. I answer, and it's Spectrum letting me know that my internet was going to be cut off for not paying the bill. This sent me into an instant rage. How was I supposed to pay something that I was never billed for? The lady on the phone said "well let me pull up the rest of your account and see what the issue is. What's the primary phone number?" I gave it to her.... "we have no account with that number on it." Me- you've got to be kidding me. "What's your name?" I tell her, Alexander Dalton. "No sir, no account with that name on it. What's the address?" I give it to her. "No sir, there is no account with that address." WTF. So I asked to speak with her manager, or someone who can put my info in the system. Finally, the manager gets on the phone and is able to get all of the correct info put into the computer. When she was all done, she asked how I planned to pay the charges owed? (Our monthly payment was supposed to be $62.00) I told her I would just go ahead and use the card, and asked what the total was. She came back and said that I owed $380+. WTF AGAIN. I told her something had to of been completely wrong, because that is not what was discussed on the phone when we picked out the internet service. She said that we were being charged for the first month of service, the setup cost, and a late charge. (So you're telling me that we owed $300+ for setup and a late fee????) I got pissed but ended up paying it because Spectrum has a monopoly on the internet providers in our area, so we would be SOL without it.

So after all of that, I finally get a paper bill in the mail for our 2nd month. The amount was correct, but the name on the bill is "Belton Alexander." My name is Alexander Dalton. I refuse to call and have it changed.

Users who are viewing this thread