Youre not special = Great graduation speech

meats50

Established Member
I did a few searches, but I know all viral videos originate on svtp, and this will therefore have to be a repost.

Anyway a local radio station played this and I thought it was pretty good. so heres the video. good part starts at 2:51

[youtube_browser]_lfxYhtf8o4[/youtube_browser][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Worth a listen. It's got comedy built in but it presents a message of interest to a radical politically correct society......"that if everyone is special, then no one is special", and a society that likes accolades more than genuine achievement. Jump to 6:35 if you want to hear the meat of his message.

[youtube_browser]_lfxYhtf8o4[/youtube_browser]

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I like how everyone was laughing at the begining of his speech and when it got more serious there was no more laughing because they knew he wasnt joking. Reality check for sure. Hope they were listening.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
If only every high school graduation speech was like this. Shoot, it should be a speech given in 9th grade to better prepare for the world.

Last

Established Member
If only every high school graduation speech was like this. Shoot, it should be a speech given in 9th grade to better prepare for the world.

I think you should give high school speeches so everyone can meet the kind of idiots they are going to have to work with.

Last

Established Member
An insult that makes no sense, bravo.

Sorry, I should have known you would not get that joke. If you, the idiot, gave a speech the graduating students would say to themselves "Who is this idiot?" and then realize this idiot on the stage is the kind of idiot who they will eventually work with in the real world.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Sorry, I should have known you would not get that joke. If you, the idiot, gave a speech the graduating students would say to themselves "Who is this idiot?" and then realize this idiot on the stage is the kind of idiot who they will eventually work with in the real world.

By "idiot" you mean "boss" then you are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread