Yuengling coming to Oklahoma...

SGT MERC

Established Member
I've been going thru a dry spell from Yuengling, since moving to Oklahoma 18 months ago. Early 2023, they will start selling it. I'm so damn happy. I love me some Yuengling. WooHoo
Screenshot_20221012-215352_DuckDuckGo.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
Damn, boys. No love for Rolling Rock?

@Skitzerman Did you ever go to cruise nights on High Street in Pottstown? I used to go on Friday nights back in the 80s when I had my Buick Turbo. Fun times.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

@Skitzerman Did you ever go to cruise nights on High Street in Pottstown? I used to go on Friday nights back in the 80s when I had my Buick Turbo. Fun times.
Rolling crotch?...not a fan

Now im not saying i would say no if i came to your house and you offered me one lol

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Jesus .. rolling rock?

You must have had Covid and lost your taste

utlong31

Established Member
I rank it right there with keystone or natural light. I wasn’t a fan but I wouldn’t turn it down if it was free. Maybe I should try one of the others and see if they are any better. I’ll give it a shot again when I get to the deer lease in November.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I rank it right there with keystone or natural light. I wasn’t a fan but I wouldn’t turn it down if it was free. Maybe I should try one of the others and see if they are any better. I’ll give it a shot again when I get to the deer lease in November.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Natty is the champion of cheap beer.

Users who are viewing this thread