Z Got Tinted & Centennial Cup Wheels.

cclark

Established Member
OP I hate you....lol...on a serious note the car looks incredible, those wheels and the spider(?) wheels that blown02 has on his Z are my favorite wheels for those cars.

I originally wanted a c6z or a 13/14 Shelby but k funds weren't there :/ so I had to settle for a 11k mile CO cobra ;D

Again beautiful car, hope to own one one day.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
OP I hate you....lol...on a serious note the car looks incredible, those wheels and the spider(?) wheels that blown02 has on his Z are my favorite wheels for those cars.

I originally wanted a c6z or a 13/14 Shelby but k funds weren't there :/ so I had to settle for a 11k mile CO cobra ;D

Again beautiful car, hope to own one one day.

LOL thanks

Car looks sick. I love black just hate how hard it is to maintain

My blk Cobra would get sooo dusty just driving down the street, I was super surprised how clean these cars actually stay, IDK if its because of the fender flap or the rear defuser but they actually stay pretty clean.

when did you get rid of the Cobra?

Like 2 months ago, the deal took like a week and a half, Fords ass only was trying to give me 13K for my car and it only had 27k with 10of10 interior and exterior, never seen rain or nothing but Audi gave me 20K and great numbers on the z so I went for it.

u n v kenny

Established Member
Seeing your sig, I assume you're pretty bias to black cars. lol

Looks killer OP!

Zemedici

Established Member
now tint them corner lights on the bumpers, throw a tinted license plate cover on and ride. looks tits.

:bash::bash: Dont know why people do this, its asking for attention from police, as they're illegal...

I had them done but when I puled it out you could see the red and amber looked cheap so I nees to get them painted, I will not put the lic plate cover just a black trim one.

no was thinking of doing like a 45% on it.

Smart man :beer:

TRADER.....aka Ben Franklin!

:shrug:

Car looks great OP, perhaps i'll be making the same jump soon...

Users who are viewing this thread