Z06 and C32 AMG Kills

BossZ06

Established Member
Originally posted by captain4g63
Man, lot of name calling. BS if I was stock....

POSSz06,

Thanks for trolling....Your coments mean a lot. My rear tyres make yours look like they came off a honda.

Use the quote button if you want to quote, or start your own thread if you want to tell a story.
now where did i say anything bad about your or any other ride on the net? i did not!!!!! oh im not trolling ..... i come here all the time just never post & you can see why i dont ...........:cryying:
bingo!!!!!!! :loser:

BossZ06

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
Didn't you know...Vette guys cant handle getting beaten even if it was someone elses vette.
sounds like you guys cant handle it !!!!
:cryying:

BossZ06

Established Member
Originally posted by BossZ06
sounds like you guys cant handle it !!!!
:cryying:
he trying to think of them we know his tires are big & thats all :bowdown: :lol1:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by BossZ06
now where did i say anything bad about your or any other ride on the net? i did not!!!!!

Your first comment.......remember this :loser: .....F this thread

EDIT:
BayouVette: Thanks

-full 3in ex
-CIA
-2.80 pulley
-Chip
-BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial (315/30/18)

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
trunk full of shit ~ 200lbs = 5% weight increase right where you want it.

This is funny....Were you there? I was, had a great view. I can drive, and my tires always hook.

What's with your mental block? I said we only went to 90, so about an 1/8th mile where traction has a greater impact than a 5% weight increase. I ran 12.40s@116 all day before the chip and full ex with the stock f1s. Now I'm tuned and I drive around with 315/30 gumballs. You're just in denial.

Dude, you're a dingleberry. I was calling bs if you were stock. You're obviously not stock and congrats on the kill! I'd have no problem getting smoked by a Cobra. I'm fully aware of their hp potential. I'm one of the few vette owners who doesn't mind a race and a whoopin' (as long as it's not b/c I fudged up driving). Simmer down dude and next time include your mods so we get the full pic.
:beer:

BossZ06

Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
Dude, you're a dingleberry. I was calling bs if you were stock. You're obviously not stock and congrats on the kill! I'd have no problem getting smoked by a Cobra. I'm fully aware of their hp potential. I'm one of the few vette owners who doesn't mind a race and a whoopin' (as long as it's not b/c I fudged up driving). Simmer down dude and next time include your mods so we get the full pic.
:beer:

amen !!!!! someone with a brain:beer:

BossZ06

Established Member
Your first comment.......remember this :loser: .....F this thread

EDIT:
BayouVette: Thanks

-full 3in ex
-CIA
-2.80 pulley
-Chip
-BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial (315/30/18)

thats it man i think you may need a little more then that ....
if i would put drag radials i think i could take ya .....
i see a vette put ya back in your place again thnx to bayyouvette
for the skillfull editting :beer:
if this is all it takes to set ya off maybe ya need some meds :rolling: :burn: :bash: :kaboom: :loser: :xpl:

:-D :coolman: :dw: :eek: :( :p :bowdown: :rolleyes: :shrug: :sleeping: :read: :loser: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread