Z06 Gets walked!!

1Yellow03

Established Member
Mannnnn! That was some Kill Red Baron!! I would love to meet up with a Z06! Still waiting for the day. Notice that you are in Tampa. What part of are you in, sure would like to hear and see your car!!

The Red Baron

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Yellow03
Mannnnn! That was some Kill Red Baron!! I would love to meet up with a Z06! Still waiting for the day. Notice that you are in Tampa. What part of are you in, sure would like to hear and see your car!!
Just out side of Tampa, Wesley Chapel is were I live.. I normally go up to the car show on Sat. night Ronnie Setzer's car show..
where abouts in tampa do you live?

blainestang

Established Member
Hey, were you at the Car Show at Checker's this Saturday??? If so, what does you're car look like?? Sweet car by the way:thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by project626
I still want to know what mods you have that makes you pull on a car with 15 more horses than on a stock Cobra.

Good kill but list the mods
Why do you think the zo6 has 15 more horses? Just out of curiosity.

1Yellow03

Established Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just out side of Tampa, Wesley Chapel is were I live.. I normally go up to the car show on Sat. night Ronnie Setzer's car show..
where abouts in tampa do you live?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in the Citrus Park area. And I have been to Ronnie's car show a number of times, but not for a few months. I think I am
the only person in tampa with a yellow 03. I will try to be at the car show this sat.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
You're lucky, I can never get any of these Tampa Vettes to play- much less the Z06's. (not that I need, my ass handed to me or anything, just wanna see one in action- or at least a hopped up vette) btw I know of a Viper runnin around near brandon, stroker motor, and dual stage nitrous, yikes!!! just nasty-absoultey nasty.

1Yellow03

Established Member
Hello E. Green Cobra, I think I have talked to you before! I have not had much luck with the Z06's. Its funny, there is a Z06 down the street from my house. But we never meet! I will be my luck to run into a hopped up vette or Viper!!

The Red Baron

Established Member
Originally posted by blainestang
Hey, were you at the Car Show at Checker's this Saturday??? If so, what does you're car look like?? Sweet car by the way:thumbsup:
Yes I was at the car show, but I did'nt drive my car!! I was up there w/ my buddies in their dune-buggies... You may have seen us.. You may have even seen my car before.. Its Red and has 03' cobra rims, and a Saleen heat exstractor hood on it.. I'm still in the mist of getting my car all dialed in though.. I need to get it tuned on the dyno or something? It just isnt running up to its potential yet, but sure cant wait till it does:D
Baron~

Users who are viewing this thread