Z06 owner gets ****y : slaughtered

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Im not a ****y person myself, I know what I can beat and what I cant. I dont pick races with cars out of my class, slower or faster, I like to keep the playing field level.

Everyone once in a while.......

Im heading out to the local hangout spot to shoot the shit with the friends. These two guys roll up next to me in this Z06 and were revvin it up, far from stock sounding. In their middle 30's. I asked him what he had done, he said enough to smoke your ass. I was like OK....Before I could say another word he says...he says I couldnt back up what was on my license plates 'DONTRY" is what I have on my plates for reference.

Im thinking to myself...this guy is packing some serious heat or he is just running off at the mouth and needs a good smackdown. He keeps being ****y, asked me how much HP I had, and I said 500 or 600 you pick, then I purged the n20 on his ass. He says.....your gonna need more than that. The whole time his buddy is talking shit too in the passenger seat. At this point I had about enough of this ****tards antics....I told if he could beat me I would give him my plates. He said OK.

He wanted to do a 20mph roll on, I said no problem, I was on the F1's . I didnt even arm the n20, the bottle was half empty anyway. So we rolled off the light...did the 3 honk routine and off we go, I set abaze the F1's hahahah he pulled out a good 1 car on me, smacked 2nd and the car was spinning hard so I just stayed in it, tiresmoke and all and was gaining some ground on this guy suprisingly, and pulled back even with him at the top of 2nd. Smacked 3rd and started hurting this guy bad. If my estimates were correct I had put close to 3 cars on this guy by the end of 3rd and stretched the gap even farther when I went into 4th. It was not pretty at all. :xpl:

We slowed down...and the guys didnt wanna look over. I told him he should of just payed attention to the plates in the first place and he wouldnt of gotten embarrassed. Slowly pulled off and continued my night....

Good Times....good race...shitty opponent

m8trix00

Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown:

awesome kill, that must have been a rush !!

:rockon: :rockon:

You should have asked him for his plates, just for kicks

hahahah

Z06Les

Established Member
Great story, honorable result - with your times it would take a seriously modded Z06 to give you any competition. My best is 11.3@122+ on drag radials, so we would be closer - a bolt-on Z06 runs low 12's, with an exceptional driver maybe high 11's - no competition for your beast.

A shame the guy was being a jerk, all of us have them, regardless of car type.

Les

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Good kill! Not all Z06 drivers are assholes, though. Too bad turds like that give the rest of us bad names.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
Good kill! Not all Z06 drivers are assholes, though. Too bad turds like that give the rest of us bad names.

very true... friend of mine with for awhile the quickest Z06 around is cool as hell..(he sold it, and has a 600+ hp 911 Turbo cabriolet, and a Gallardo on the way)

2814v

Established Member
What a couple of fool's, They drove away like dog's with thier tail's between thier Z06's exhaust pipe's.

Z O SICK

Established Member
He keeps being ****y, asked me how much HP I had, and I said 500 or 600 you pick, then I purged the n20 on his ass. That is so classic :-D

nsxmatt

Established Member
It's amazing how people make a first impression by trying to be a smartass. Good kill on the Z06, he deserved it :thumbsup:

wuplash

Established Member
great job broke:thumbsup:

it's the ****y ones that are the most fun to beat up on.there is a red z06 running around my town in which i have heard thinks he can't be beaten.hopefully i will come across him someday soon when i have the cobra out and get to do the same thing you did put a hurting on the ole z06:-D

TargeT

Established Member
no one even looks at my car. i think white = anti race color

good kill, those plates shoulda warned him... your definatly in the top 5% of cars up here,, i'd never go against you with a passenger (need all the advantages i could get.. haha)

Users who are viewing this thread