Z06 races turbo SHO, suprising results

86style

Established Member
Originally posted by ReducedFat
Funny how it's two GM guys that come in here with the skepticism.

there was only skepticism when it was presented as a stock SHO save for the "turbo". if you look at his numbers and his mods, the story is very believable. ;-)

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
This "road kill" section gets more traffic than any I've ever heard of. Maybe these two never saw or heard of a SHO being this modified. Now they know. And knowing is half the battle! YO JOE!

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by ZX2Down
man some of you guys simply refuse that anything other then a cobra can be fast. The man's got a KICK ASS SHO and all some of you do is doubt him, how about reading his other posts if you still need proor.
Do you even read threads before you comment? The person making the biggest stink about it was a Z06 owner, not a cobra owner.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Dont know what you are talking about, the Transmission in my 1992 Taurus SHO is in great shape after a hard driven 171k, never been rebuilt, and the previous 2 SHO's we have had held up just as well.....there are plently of people who are well over 200k on there origonal transmission and motor.

86style

Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
This "road kill" section gets more traffic than any I've ever heard of. Maybe these two never saw or heard of a SHO being this modified. Now they know. And knowing is half the battle! YO JOE!

i agree 100%. ive never heard of any SHO's ever being pushed that hard, which was why i was so skeptical. i grew up just a few miles from raceway park in NJ and worked there too, but i never saw any SHO's with that much hp.
now i know.

-pete

Stinsanity

Established Member
Originally posted by ZX2Down
man some of you guys simply refuse that anything other then a cobra can be fast. The man's got a KICK ASS SHO and all some of you do is doubt him, how about reading his other posts if you still need proor.

actually everyone gave him respect aside from two Chevy guys that were a little skeptical.:nonono:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I went to Manalapan High School in '90 before my dad got a new job. Small world! I remember running around the Freehold Raceway Mall with friends on the weekends.

Stinsanity

Established Member
Shospeed, that is one sick as ride you got there:thumbsup: I had a 93 sho a few years back now but it was an auto. Thing was fast though:beer:

Koolaid_Guy

That's one nice looking SHO man, i love them.A fast 4 door turbo sho is kick ass in my eyes man, mad props for beating the prize possesion of the chevy lineup.I would love to drive in that thing and feel the boost kick in ona 4 door taurus :bowdown: That must be one hell of a sleeper, nobody would ever think it was that fast :D

Users who are viewing this thread