Z06 Test drive on Speed.....

SVT04

Established Member
New Z06 test drive is on Speed right now ! Gonna watch it see what all the fuss is about ...maybe see what my snake will be up against... :burnout:

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
I was one at the car show in Scottsdale last Saturday night (yellow), the bozo didn't even have his hood up, very nice looking beast. It had like Michigan dealer plates.

SVT04

Established Member
Doc2003Cobra said:
I was one at the car show in Scottsdale last Saturday night (yellow), the bozo didn't even have his hood up, very nice looking beast. It had like Michigan dealer plates.

I saw under the hood on that Speed show. It looked like an engine covered by a big red tupperware cover.......no bling or go fast look there. It is a large engine though.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i saw my 1st c6 z06 the other day, very nasty looking. if one pulls up next to me i prolly wont even try

but then 10 mins later i saw prolly one of the few cars that could beat it, a porsche carrera gt

both were silver

i was like dayum i wish i had 450k lying around for that gt

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Doc2003Cobra said:

Ya I saw that car. Went over and looked at it after the Ford GT and Carerra GT that were parked side by side left.

I've seen 3 at pavillions already and 1 in mesa.

Users who are viewing this thread