Z06 vs Evo IX and a Few others!!

ponyboyx04

Established Member
I think I did call you Brock, you just never answer your phone :) Lol, the FRC was actually slow right there, i think the clutch was already starting to go but we already have the new one in, so its just a matter of getting the headers and a few misc things back on and it will be good to go. Also I should have my new Nitto's by next week so I'll be ready :D

Oh and Brock just let me know when and where and I have a C6Z for you to run. I had pm'd him and he said no problem, just to let him know. You may have seen him around, it's black. He also has a SS with a 408 and spray, that thing would be a beast as well. I need to get my clutch broken in asap so I can get this on vid :D

cool, hopefuly soon. going to have to be after the hollidays though. got allot going on with family and work. should be an exellent run between the z and i....

riced06rs

Established Member
well have fun with the break in, i remember in my last car i had to break in the clutch made me mad i just wanted to get on it lol glad to see everything is almost done see you soon.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah definitely after the holidays. I should be ready by then as well. Should be able to get good video assuming all gowes well with my clutch. Lol I been reading alot of stuff on twin disc's, man its scary. (lol they have a lot of adjustments etc to make for them to be right)

Users who are viewing this thread