Z06 w/ cam (video)

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Htown05 said:
Thing is, with the lightweight and aerodynamics and gearing of the Z, you don't need much power to propel it into the 11's (some have gone 11's stock)

With the nitrous it will be a beast on the highway also. Keep us updated on the spray. I know a Z owner who made 494rwhp and 565rwtq with just a 100 wet shot and GHL exhaust. It was a TNT kit and actually put down 125rwhp on the 100 shot. Good luck, sounds real mean.
Sounds like Wes, but now he has two turbos?

JNY XXX

Htown05 said:
Thing is, with the lightweight and aerodynamics and gearing of the Z, you don't need much power to propel it into the 11's (some have gone 11's stock)

With the nitrous it will be a beast on the highway also. Keep us updated on the spray. I know a Z owner who made 494rwhp and 565rwtq with just a 100 wet shot and GHL exhaust. It was a TNT kit and actually put down 125rwhp on the 100 shot. Good luck, sounds real mean.

Yeah, the LS* series motors respond really well to the spray, and especially the Z06's. A buddy of mine that has an 01 Z06 with headers, x-pipe, and a 150-shot (through an NX wet kit) put down 500rwhp and 620rwtq. Another buddy with an 03 Z06 with a set-up identical to mine, plus MTI stage II heads, put down 550rwhp on just a 100-shot. Both cars are/were monsters on the highway. I say "were" because the latter guy just did a 427 swap and now puts down 550rwhp on motor alone - and it's built for spray. He hasn't had it out yet, but, when he does = :uh oh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
VenomSS, all I can say about your car is...........AWESOME! All dressed out in sinister Black! Love the plate, too. DR Z06. :)

JNY XXX

Thanks. I'll probably get video of the dyno tune and post that up as well, and maybe a couple highway runs that we get in this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread