Z28 vs C6, G8 vs Cobalt, GTO vs SRT-4

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
Looked like good times!

+1 on the SRT4 coming out weaker than I expected. I really like the G8, wanted one for wife's DD, couldn't talk her into it.

Well laid out post BTW... mod info, pics, vids, is win.

16kOrBust

Established Member
There's that modded GTO again claiming stock and beating cars he shouldn't. This will never end.

LOL, I can't wait to see the shit hit the fan when actually does mod that car. Should make for some great entertainment. :banana:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
LOL, I can't wait to see the shit hit the fan when actually does mod that car. Should make for some great entertainment. :banana:

He'll most likely be running mid 11's with intake/tune, and when he installs his Eaton, he will be raping 1,000 RWHP Cobra's and running well into the low 8's on All season tires with only 40-50 lbs of weight reduction. :dw::nonono:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Rumor has it that the GTO had driver mod.

:lol::lol: That is some funny shit man!!
I had a feeling that looked like your GTO... Juice..regardless of the recent threads, I have to say that your GTO kicks some ass man. Whether it is driver mod or car mods I don't know, that thing just moves out man! :beer:
Props to you and your GTO for whatever you did to it!

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Thats my white z in the video, i thought i was gonna get walked by the vette, its a bigger motor in a lighter car. Im still on the stock ls1 intake which is holding be back some, ls6 intake is the next mod along with some gear...

Gonna try to get a run in with juice's gto sometime soon, I'm prob gonna get walked but i'm always down for a race.

Nice run on the Vette, man. Your Z ran hard. Vettes are very strong up top and you stayed with him. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread