Z4 for Breakfast!

Wild Bill

Established Member
:beer: Nice kill. Yesterday I was out hunting and ran into a Z8 .The plate said SPRCAR .I flexed all over him but he would not run me.He was obviously educated when it comes to cars.Those girls werent. You just put them through American Mussle 101! Way to represent.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I'm sorry man, but I'm going to have to call BS on this one. I mean, after all, her car was 50k and yours was 35k, so that automatically makes her's faster, right??

:lol:

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
I'm sorry man, but I'm going to have to call BS on this one. I mean, after all, her car was 50k and yours was 35k, so that automatically makes her's faster, right??

:lol:
Well in her small little world....I'd Have to agree with you! :beer:

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by Lprimo
..."Honey! I paid 50,000 for this Car, it'll do 150 mph". "you don't honesty think you can hang with me?" ........;o)
I say...."Honey this is american muscle, and it'll do 160 before you get out of 4th gear....And as for 50 g's you better go get your change, cause you're about to get beat by 35g's...

Absolute classic dialogue, especially the bit about getting to 160 before her getting out of 4th gear.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread