Z4 for Breakfast!

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
Dude this was awesome!.......
Not the fact that I beat a Z4...But the way it happened.
I live in Houston, and was exiting I-59N towards Humble/Atascocita area.I see blue rice-burner lights behind me.At the light I see it's a Z4 BMW coupe(top down).So we pull off in traffic, and it's 2 girls cutting in and out of traffic.They were to good to just follow the follow of traffic.So as we're driving she pulls up on me and looks over snubbing me with a look like I'm second rate.Well as she starts to pass me,I nail it, and pull hard pass her.So I slow down, and she nails it...(Perfect) We catch a red light.She looks over at me (ME laughing) she rolls down her friends window...She proceeds to speak in a Sweden/hungarian accent "Honey! I paid 50,000 for this Car, it'll do 150 mph". "you don't honesty think you can hang with me?" ........;o)
I say...."Honey this is american muscle, and it'll do 160 before you get out of 4th gear....And as for 50 g's you better go get your change, cause you're about to get beat by 35g's.
Light turns green...I let her pull out...OMG she even waves at me...2nd gear...even...3rd....Peace out (4 car lenghts)......LOLOLOLOL next light, she pulls in behind me.Guess she had enough azz-whipping for one day....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:thumbsup: Good kill...those are some of the best kind! Well not that i would know...just from what i've read

Orange Poison

Established Member
All BMW owners are cocky it seems....that's why you got to take 'em all out.

It kind of sucks racing a chick in a BMW.....like why bother.

hotrod03

Resident Law Student
Established Member
I have driven both cars...the z4 is my mom's car. The z4 is a lot of fun to drive because it is so small and tossable, like a go kart. BUt it does not have nearly enough power to hang with the cobra. The cobra is just stupid fast.:beer: That said I would love to own both cars. GOOD KILL!!!:beer: :beer:

nyk438

Established Member
Good kill. Put a snobby bizatch in her rightful place--Looking at the beautful tailights of the 03' snake :lol:

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by nyk438
Good kill. Put a snobby bizatch in her rightful place--Looking at the beautful tailights of the 03' snake :lol:

:beer:
haha! That sums it up!

Good kill!:beer:

blk96SVT

Established Member
That was hilarious! Very funny, and a great kill. I can't believe she said that crap! Nice job man!

Tim

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Drivers like the 2 girls in the BMW are exactly why I bought my Cobra -- not to race drag or street, but for daily driving when I come up against some snob in a European car or SUV that tries to cut you off or run you off the road. The handling and power of the Cobra let me be safe and cool, but not take any abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread