Zaino and Waikiki Beach

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Spent a couple hours out at the beach. Couldn't get any closer to the real beach and got there to late for some amateur modeling, promise to do that next time, but lots of attention cruising down the beach with a good friend of mine. Here's a few pics of the Wae Memorial just down the street from Waikiki. Later

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Last one for now. Promise to show the real reason to cruise Waikiki next time....

tammy

Established Member
Loved your pic's. That's so funny with the officer. You know he's thinking damn............

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
BO, for a second that looked the ole beer tree I use to spend many a night under, you? But don't think you were on FORD Island..I just must be thirsty:beer: :lol: :lol:

03DOHC

Established Member
Sweet pics! You're making me homesick! I was just downloading a bunch of Hawaiian Food Recipe's a few minutes ago!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by kens03cobra
BO, for a second that looked the ole beer tree I use to spend many a night under, you? But don't think you were on FORD Island..I just must be thirsty:beer: :lol: :lol:
I know the tree you're talking about Ken. Over on Ford Island right next to the Arizona Mem. 03DOHC, Sorry about that. Next time I'll take a pic of me eating Musubi....

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
I know the tree you're talking about Ken. Over on Ford Island right next to the Arizona Mem. 03DOHC, Sorry about that. Next time I'll take a pic of me eating Musubi....
Or a teri beef plate w/two scoops rice and a scoop of macaroni salad! Or a Malia's shave ice! Yum!:thumbsup: :D

cobra808

Established Member
Great pictures!

The Zaino really brings out the black. Did you get the PO's business card for future reference?:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread