ZAINO...... Tell me about it

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
A good way to get some info before posting a thread is to search. There are some good threads about Zaino, alot of us love it (inlcuding me). Here you go, try this, it is a search result for "Zaino" you should be able to find everything you need. If not, let us know and we will help ya out :thumbsup:

http://svtperformance.com/forums/se...id=95176&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

BTW - welcome to the site :coolman:

Last edited:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by NOGM4ME
:burnout: I'm new to the site. Tell me about zaino

Where do you live? I can show you it in person.

I saw a black 03 with chrome rims at Crooked Tree golf course a few weeks back. Was that yours?

CaptK2003

Established Member
I did one coat of zaino last weekend. I did not have enough time time to do more. A week later later and the car still looks awesome. Even with a weeks worth of dirt and grime, the car shines beneath. Zaino rocks. I am putting two more coats on this weekend.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
To each his own. 3M Hand Glaze followed by P21S Carnauba wax will also blow your mind. The lady who runs the detail shop next to me asked me what I was using because my car looks better than the ones they do.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Contact my Zaino distributor who is in Pennsylvania. He's a great guy and is a walking Zaino encyclopedia. Here's his info if you're interested.

H. Carl Voellm
2179 Papermill Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA. 19006-5817
(215) 938-0991

[email protected]

http://www.hcvind.com/

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Thanks for all the info. 94svt I'd love to see the product in person.
I live about an hour north of Cincinnati in northwest Montgomery County. The car sets out and I'd like to put a good product on it.:cryying:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
You can order online straight from Zaino now.
You can, but you're still better off ordering from a distributor. Most are very knowledgeable and will take the time to answer your questions. You won't get the same level of personal attention direct from Zaino. Prices are identical, by the way. The distributors usually throw in freebees like extra polishing pads, too. Zaino-direct won't.
:)

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Zaino sent me two free pads last time :)

I pretty well know how to do it. So that's not really a prob.

NoGM4Me:

The only time I get up there is when I go up to Montgomery County for work. I've done a lot of work on Yankee Trace and Sycamore Glen/Sycamore Walk in Mont. County. I have always have my truck during work then so you'll just have to trust us, Zanio is the way to go. Of course the truck is Zainoed too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread