zainooooo

sapper

Established Member
I have a problem with smudges. It seems anywhere that fingers our hands touch the clean car a smudge is left. Did I apply the zaino wrong or is this common for this product?

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Originally posted by Elapidae
A 200+ mph electric blower :eek:

Good luck picking up one of those babies at Home Depot. :rollseyes
Orchard Supply Hardware... Toro Ultra 225 - up to 225 MPH nozzle velocity... Got mine on sale for $67.95.

larryc7777

Established Member
For those that are fortunate enough to have an air compressor in their garage, you'll find that a blow gun tip does a great job. You can really pinpoint the water holding spots: mirrors, trim, headlights, taillights, spoiler, ect. I especially like the tips that have about a 12" pipe on the end. You can't really dry the whole car this way, but it works great to clear out the spots that tend to leak when you are trying to polish your ride.

Last edited:

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Dem03SonicSnake
www.ecklers.com

Forget ecklers - get it right from the maker, it's faster. I ordered from ecklers before Thanksgiving. Never heard from them. Sent an email and they told me it shipped on 12/4 - not true. They actually shipped it just yesterday 12/9 two weeks after I ordered it and it won't get here for another week - three weeks from order to delivery. Zaino sends it lots faster. Guess that's what you get buying something from a Vette parts dealer.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Dem03SonicSnake
when i ordered my zaino from ecklers it came right away

Guess they like you better. :)

Looks like you ordered a while back. Have you placed an order recently? What really fried me was they said it shipped when it didn't. Maybe I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it was delayed by the Thanksgiving holiday. Just wish they would have been more informative about what was going on.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Incon - sorry all I have now is the little pic in my sig. I was planning on cleaning up the car this weekend and taking some more pics (that's why I'm waiting for the Zaino). If I do, I'll pm you with an url.

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
Any ideas for Zainoing in the 40 degree high winter? I got my Zaino just as the weather got cool and I'm dying to use it.

Petzuk

White Term
Established Member
Zaino Discount
I recently purchased a load of Zaino from the distributor listed below. He delivered courteously and promptly.

Ron Zarr
Authorized Zaino Distributor / AMSOIL Dealer
406-788-4858 / 406-268-0050
[email protected]

His discounts are:

5% discount and $3.95 flat rate shipping on orders up to $100
10% discount and $4.95 flat rate shipping on orders up to $200
10% discount and 50% off shipping rates on orders over $300

Mention that you participate in the SVTPERFORMANCE forum.

Peter in Connecticut.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread