ZL1 1LE Laguna seca

Blown 89

Established Member
only in one tiny sliver does it get that hot. Its the most northern tip of the Senora desert. Glad there's some weather experts here that can read wikipedia and tell me more about the place I live lol
The "Senora" desert is the fictional desert in Grand Theft Auto. I live in the Sonoran Desert. It doesn't extend into Canada. It barely extends into Nevada and Utah.

The Okanagan desert has a ton of weather stations. It's Canada's only true desert....did it ever occur to you that Canadians would want to study and keep tabs on the weather there? There are a CRAP TON of weather stations scattered throughout the entire desert boundary. The record one day high in the region is the AVERAGE daily high of places here.

So let's recap:
-You are full of B.S.
-Weather is not measured exclusively at "lakes and airports"
-You confused a fictional GTA desert with a real one
-Canada is not as hot as Arizona
-Toasting the brakes in Canada is as bad as it sounds
-The super top secret remote track whose climate cannot be measured is actually within walking distance of a weather station that not only proves you don't know squat about the weather but also that the ZL1's brakes are a weak point.

Luckily brakes are easy to remedy. We are living in an age of bad ass cars that's for sure.

blk02edge

Established Member
The "Senora" desert is the fictional desert in Grand Theft Auto. I live in the Sonoran Desert. It doesn't extend into Canada. It barely extends into Nevada and Utah.

The Okanagan desert has a ton of weather stations. It's Canada's only true desert....did it ever occur to you that Canadians would want to study and keep tabs on the weather there? There are a CRAP TON of weather stations scattered throughout the entire desert boundary. The record one day high in the region is the AVERAGE daily high of places here.

So let's recap:
-You are full of B.S.
-Weather is not measured exclusively at "lakes and airports"
-You confused a fictional GTA desert with a real one
-Canada is not as hot as Arizona
-Toasting the brakes in Canada is as bad as it sounds
-The super top secret remote track whose climate cannot be measured is actually within walking distance of a weather station that not only proves you don't know squat about the weather but also that the ZL1's brakes are a weak point.

Luckily brakes are easy to remedy. We are living in an age of bad ass cars that's for sure.
Man I'd hate to be your kid.
Yea I mixed up senora and sonoran. However our desert cultural center says it is part of it. Glad you are such an angry person, good luck in the rest of your life. Who can tell me where the block feature is? *nvm found it, what a waste of thread

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I was gonna say you're both hot enough to give each other "Bro jobs"....but that may enhance an already awesome slap-fight.....

Blown 89

Established Member
Man I'd hate to be your kid.
Yea I mixed up senora and sonoran. However our desert cultural center says it is part of it. Glad you are such an angry person, good luck in the rest of your life. Who can tell me where the block feature is? *nvm found it, what a waste of thread
Don't be mad at me. If you didn't spew stupid all over this thread it wouldn't have been so easy to take you to the woodshed. If you're embarrassed you have only yourself to blame so don't bring my children into it. That is pathetic and low. At least they won't be morons.

Your desert culture is wrong and that's actually something that's taught here in school, that there's a misconception in Canada that the Sonoran desert extends that far. The fact is that the Sonoran desert stops in the southern tip of Nevada and barely into Utah. There's a long strip of arid climate that extends north but the Sonoran stops in Utah and Nevada.

Here's a map of the Sonoran desert so that you're no longer so horribly misinformed:
800px-Sonoran_Desert_map.svg.jpg

I was gonna say you're both hot enough to give each other "Bro jobs"....but that may enhance an already awesome slap-fight.....
Is it really epic when it's just one canuk getting pounded like a Tijuana hooker?

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I would like to hear some details as well. 3% of loss at would be approximately 4.xx seconds with the 1.36.11 track time at laguna seca.

It's actually 2.9 sec difference for LS. Without more details, I call B.S. There is zero chance they stayed within 3% for 24hrs straight. Not without some asterisks at least.

Users who are viewing this thread