ZL1 1LE Runs 7.16 @ Ring

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
killer chiller cools the inside of the car?

that is a great question...I would imagine much of its cooling capacity is used shedding excess heat from the intercooler @ those power levels. Though its probably more than sufficient to cool the cabin under normal driving conditions.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Lol @ demon being practical.
Dont those things only come with 1 seat? does it even have AC or cruise control? Oh, no sound deadening, im sure gas mileage will be shit too, probably under double digit mpg (under 10mpg).
Demon is not practical, gtfo with that retarded ass comment.

Pay $1 to get the front passenger seat. Most dealers will order it that way. It does have A/C and cruise. No sound deadening, so what. Gas mileage, really? The Hellcat gets 22MPG HWY while the GT350R gets 21. Again, gas mileage? Demon will do just fine being driven daily. Dodge pays people to drive these everyday. Guys daily drive their ACR.

Back on topic, this time is simply amazing. I am not easily impressed, but this car is shocking. It beats the old ZR1, Z06 and 488 GTB. Probably beats a lot of other cars who have no times. GM crushed it! This car is pure bliss, all for around 70K. If I were wealthy, it'd be in my garage.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Where did I say "I have more fun driving a slower car"? You have poor reading comprehension and make things up in your head.

Fyi, in case I havent said it enough already, I absolutely would drive the hell out of a 350 and/or 350R. I really like those cars. Im just not stupid enough, to be blind to other better performing products.

Here..

Never drove a Z28 but I can tell you even with my Shelby, I still miss the crap out of my 5g 1LE.

If you did not, you would not miss the 1le.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here..

If you did not, you would not miss the 1le.

Jesus man... lol

I said "I still miss the crap out of the 1LE".... because it was in fact a great car, not because i think it is ultimately more fun than my shelby.

In some aspects the 1LE was in fact better, but when considering the COMPLETE PACKAGE, the answer is the Shelby is more fun and special.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Pay $1 to get the front passenger seat. Most dealers will order it that way. It does have A/C and cruise. No sound deadening, so what. Gas mileage, really? The Hellcat gets 22MPG HWY while the GT350R gets 21. Again, gas mileage? Demon will do just fine being driven daily. Dodge pays people to drive these everyday. Guys daily drive their ACR.
GNBRETT was saying a demon is more practical than the ZR1. I think he meant this ZL1 1LE.

blk02edge

Established Member
"Worst fanboi" with a 14' gt500....

View attachment 93274

Tell me more! Lmaoooo
right, buying a car proves nothing. I can imagine you foaming at the mouth and beating off every time a camaro is posted here. Just look how defensive you were before anyone even posted anything negative about it (still, nobody has posted anything bad except the one obvious player). And that's every single thread, you are fooling nobody by owning a gt500. Probably bought that thing just to screw with people on the forum lol

In other news, Randy Pobst was with GM at my local track shooting a head2head with the new zl1 1le and I missed it.... ****....

Users who are viewing this thread